Staying calm

bearsmummy

Reaction score
I have just found out in the worst way that my ex now wants nothing to do with his baby again and is now moving in with his new girlfriend... I'm not going to cry any more, i refuse, he was a dick to me and she deserves him, i hope he treats her the same. I just wish i'd never told him about my baby. He doesn't deserve to have made something so beautiful. And now when she's older i have to tell her that her daddy didn't want her. Lovely.

What an arse!!!! How long were you together chick and how did u find out? Can't believe some people are like this!!!! You are both better off without that and he is the one that is missing out he truly is!!! No more tears, just remember no man is worth your tears and the one that is won't make you cry xxxxx

I was with him for about a year. I dunno i never really kept track with him lol. And it was his girlfriends facebook status with him commenting on it. I've done well for once with not crying. I don't even cry about him i cry that my bubs has a daddy thats does things like that. x

Yes but your bubs has a mummy like u so that will more than make up for it!!! Like I said he is the one losing out!! And how stupid is the other girl been with a guy who can treat someone like that???? More fool her, she's done u a favour!! :) xx

Thanks :) I feel a bit better now if i'd of started crying i'd of still been going lol. The only problem now is i can't sleep and have to actually go into college tomorrow and face 16 year olds staring at my bump. Ohh the fun haha x

Thats sick!! Like keljordan said yous will be far better off without him! Dont let it bother you hun xx

hope your feeling better today hun.
hes not worth it xx

He's not worth crying over like the other girls have said.
You and your baby will be better without him if he has such a poor attitude. Any girl who gets with a man after he has done something like this deserves him!

hope you are feeling better today :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back