Stay Strong :)

Ladydeex

Reaction score
Hello ladies ,
I am new to the site and would like to express how nice it is to see everyone supporting each other and telling there story. I wish I had the courage to come on and speak to someone when it happened to me but I am happy to be here now.
When I found out I was pregnant I was only 19, during my pregnancy my boyfriend (father to be) broke up with me and I was terrified to tell my parents, so I felt so alone the full time and cried alot during.
2 & a half months down the line I decided to speak to the one person who I knew would understand my position & how I felt , which was my friend who had a child of her own , and was also my age. She understood how scared I was and was so supportive. The moment I realized this was a good thing was when I say down with her little girl, who sat facing me on my knee, and just leaned in and kissed my forehead. I knew finally this would be a good thing, but I went on in secret until I was ready, as the father disappeared quickly I knew I had to be strong for this baby.
Christmas came & went & I went on my day to day , slowly coming to the realization of this life changing experience, I was now three and a half months & it was January 14, and around 12 at night. I was sitting in the lounge with my mum when I felt what felt like a heavy period, which I knew couldn't happen, so I stood up to go pee. As I stood tjh blood fell down my legs and all over the floor. I panicked and ran to the bathroom when I started getting clots and throwing up. I wish I had used my head by this point and told my mum but I was panicking, and scared at what my parents would think. I ran the shower thinking it would help, and the next hour Was a blur. I fell in and out of consciousness from all the blood loss. It finally started to calm down when I attempted to go to bed. And it happened again. I headed to the toilet and dont remember making it there, but was all of a sudden looking up at my mum, who heard me faint on my way to the bathroom. She automatically foned an ambulance and my aunt. I lay on my bathroom floor heartbroken but I couldn't even express it. I was too weak, I knew I was dying but didnt ask for help from the panic.
I was in hospital for a while after that. I don't remember much because they were giving me morphine to disguise the pain of the contractions, but the one line I do remember Was hearing my doctor tell us that it wasn't just one , but two. I was very weak and broken for weeks and my family were amazing support. I was on alot of tablets for a few months because of the poisoning because i didnt go to the hospital straight away, and my boyfriend after that helped me pull through a lot. He was my rock and made me realize how strong I was and could never thank him enough or express my love to him for that.
I of course still have days were it hurts , but I know that when I do have a baby I will give it all the love in the world. I felt I had to express my story after seeing the woman who died during a miscarriage from septicemia. I was in her position & Was lucky.

Just remember no matter how hard it gets, there are always people out there to listen, and add advice. Stay strong ladies, I know it's hard, but it will happen and you will be brilliant mothers. Best of luck for the future..

LD xx

Thanks for your message. I'm so sorry for your loss x

Hello ladies ,
I am new to the site and would like to express how nice it is to see everyone supporting each other and telling there story. I wish I had the courage to come on and speak to someone when it happened to me but I am happy to be here now.
When I found out I was pregnant I was only 19, during my pregnancy my boyfriend (father to be) broke up with me and I was terrified to tell my parents, so I felt so alone the full time and cried alot during.
2 & a half months down the line I decided to speak to the one person who I knew would understand my position & how I felt , which was my friend who had a child of her own , and was also my age. She understood how scared I was and was so supportive. The moment I realized this was a good thing was when I say down with her little girl, who sat facing me on my knee, and just leaned in and kissed my forehead. I knew finally this would be a good thing, but I went on in secret until I was ready, as the father disappeared quickly I knew I had to be strong for this baby.
Christmas came & went & I went on my day to day , slowly coming to the realization of this life changing experience, I was now three and a half months & it was January 14, and around 12 at night. I was sitting in the lounge with my mum when I felt what felt like a heavy period, which I knew couldn't happen, so I stood up to go pee. As I stood tjh blood fell down my legs and all over the floor. I panicked and ran to the bathroom when I started getting clots and throwing up. I wish I had used my head by this point and told my mum but I was panicking, and scared at what my parents would think. I ran the shower thinking it would help, and the next hour Was a blur. I fell in and out of consciousness from all the blood loss. It finally started to calm down when I attempted to go to bed. And it happened again. I headed to the toilet and dont remember making it there, but was all of a sudden looking up at my mum, who heard me faint on my way to the bathroom. She automatically foned an ambulance and my aunt. I lay on my bathroom floor heartbroken but I couldn't even express it. I was too weak, I knew I was dying but didnt ask for help from the panic.
I was in hospital for a while after that. I don't remember much because they were giving me morphine to disguise the pain of the contractions, but the one line I do remember Was hearing my doctor tell us that it wasn't just one , but two. I was very weak and broken for weeks and my family were amazing support. I was on alot of tablets for a few months because of the poisoning because i didnt go to the hospital straight away, and my boyfriend after that helped me pull through a lot. He was my rock and made me realize how strong I was and could never thank him enough or express my love to him for that.
I of course still have days were it hurts , but I know that when I do have a baby I will give it all the love in the world. I felt I had to express my story after seeing the woman who died during a miscarriage from septicemia. I was in her position & Was lucky.

Just remember no matter how hard it gets, there are always people out there to listen, and add advice. Stay strong ladies, I know it's hard, but it will happen and you will be brilliant mothers. Best of luck for the future..

LD xx

thanks for this im so sorry about ur loss hun ive just had a mc in octobter im greatfull that i have my little girl who i love very much and she says the nicest things to me all the time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back