Starting to get nervous...

C0606

Reaction score
So I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and apart from 2 days of mild nausea, I have experienced zero other symptoms. I didn't have much sickness with my first pregnancy but did have sore boobs, tiredness, peeing all the time etc. And although I understand each pregnancy is different, I'm starting to think something isn't quite right :shock:
I have a scan on Sunday and I'm unbelievably nervous. I just don't feel pregnant whatsoever. Definitely preparing for the worst...

Oh Hun it's normal to feel anxious I'm sure everything will be fine X

I felt the exact same way the first 10 weeks of this pregnancy! But it took savage revenge!! Don't you worry - as long as your blood and urine tests came back all good, I'd say no worries 😄

I think everybody worries. I have found that my symptoms have been a bit different every pregnancy.

I'm the same! Yesterday I noticed my boobs were getting a bit fuller and starting to feel a bit tender and I was like, YES!

I haven't felt sick yet either but I feel really overcome by tiredness at different points.

I'm sure everything is absolutely fine. I had a fairly easy pregnancy with my daughter xx

I'm in the same boat here, zero symptoms. I did have sore boobs, increased cm, nothing at all now. Trying to remain positive!! Fingers crossed for your scan x

I'm in the same boat here, zero symptoms. I did have sore boobs, increased cm, nothing at all now. Trying to remain positive!! Fingers crossed for your scan x

We are definitely in the same boat by the sounds. I had bloating which led to me taking the pregnancy test as I just 'knew' which I guess was a symptom in itself and I had mild nausea for about 2 days and that's been it besides a slight increase in cm. The boob issue is the part that's most worrying me I think!
How many weeks are you Harpy? I'm 8+3 now going by last period. Had pretty debilitating pains in my right hip last night that had me in tears and I was close to heading to the hospital. God pregnancy is so anxiety inducing!

Im exactly the same. Zero symptoms and iv lost my appitite. Dont feel pregnant what so ever. My scans tonight and iv been so excited till now. Now im just anxious and scared. Im waiting for it to be bad news.. xx

I'm in the same boat too. I had sore boobs and bloating until the day after my positive test and now I still have the bloating but my boobs aren't sore at all and don't feel as heavy. I had bad sciatic pain yesterday and have felt a bit tired but that's it. I don't have any sickness.

It's making me so nervous and I can't help thinking that it's gone wrong already.

Ladies, honestly don't worry. Some pregnancies are just easier than others :)

Im exactly the same. Zero symptoms and iv lost my appitite. Dont feel pregnant what so ever. My scans tonight and iv been so excited till now. Now im just anxious and scared. Im waiting for it to be bad news.. xx

I'll keep my fingers firmly crossed for you! I hope it goes well. Let us know xx

I keep trying to remind myself this and that every pregnancy is different but I think I've cemented the idea it's all gone wrong so much in my head it's hard to get it out. I was never like it with my previous pregnancy however my sister had a MMC at 12 weeks a few months back and had no symptoms which I think has frightened me!

I'll keep my fingers firmly crossed for you! I hope it goes well. Let us know xx

Aww thank you. Will do xx

I keep trying to remind myself this and that every pregnancy is different but I think I've cemented the idea it's all gone wrong so much in my head it's hard to get it out. I was never like it with my previous pregnancy however my sister had a MMC at 12 weeks a few months back and had no symptoms which I think has frightened me!

My mum lost her third baby to Edwards Syndrome so I know exactly how you feel as I feel those same worries and anxieties, as I'm now carrying my third child. The rational part of my brain tells me the chances of it happening to us both is very very slim, so I'm just staying positive and playing the waiting game. Whatever happens it's out of our hands at this point. You will be absolutely fine though, I'm sure :)

I don't feel a lot of the sickness but I feel "different" in myself. Like my temperament has changed and I just feel different. Do you feel anything like that?

Don't stress over lack of symptoms, some women, like the ones who didn't know they were pregnant till they are almost ready to give birth, they say they had zero symptoms. ;) I know a lady I work with who said she didn't know she was pregnant till she was 6 months along because her periods were always irregular and she had no other symptoms. She said then all of the symptoms finally came down at one time at around 6 months. Her daughter was completely healthy and is very smart and pretty and about to start college now. So lack of symptoms don't necessarily mean anything in and of itself. :)

We are definitely in the same boat by the sounds. I had bloating which led to me taking the pregnancy test as I just 'knew' which I guess was a symptom in itself and I had mild nausea for about 2 days and that's been it besides a slight increase in cm. The boob issue is the part that's most worrying me I think!
How many weeks are you Harpy? I'm 8+3 now going by last period. Had pretty debilitating pains in my right hip last night that had me in tears and I was close to heading to the hospital. God pregnancy is so anxiety inducing!

Oh blimey it's such a worry isn't it :( how are you feeling now? Still nothing from me, I'm only 5+2 (I think!) lol

I just need my scan to hurry up on Sunday I think so I know what's what.
How was your scan Mummybee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back