• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting to feel better :o)

MissGobby

Reaction score
ive not been feeling sick in the mornings for the past few days and throughout the day i have been fine, its only when i get home and the heating is on (its electric heating and i think its that what is causing me to feel sick!) that i feel sick but im picking up and starting to feel a whole lot better - hopefully with a lie in in the morning i will be even better!!!!!

anyone else starting to pick up a bit? i have had a horrible few weeks so glad im picking up!!

:D

hey babe, glad your feeling better..

my symtoms have gone?? at only 8weeks.. scary but at same time i prob should be thankful...

bet you cant wait for your scan.. ? when is it??

xxx

hey hun glad im not the only ones whos symptoms are going but yeah i am thankful and not worrying - will only worry if there is ever bad cramping or bleeding so trying not to worry!!!!

scan is on 15th April and im sooooooooo excited

got a meeting this morning with HR manager about maternity pay and stuff so wil let you know what happens

how are you hunny?? xxx

i'm ok, got my first scan on 30th april cant wait either..

not had any crmaping or bleeding, but so hard not to worry as sometimes these symtoms dont accur, but mights aswell think postive because no point thinkin negative.. i'm tryin to teach myself that hehe..

aww thats really good work have arranged meeting for you.. mine have done nothing yet..

def let me know how it goes xxx

Hey :wave:

Glad ur feeling better!! wish i was :( feel so :puke: its unreal. Cant wait for it to pass!!

Gee I never had this with DS wish I wasnt having it now lol but I suppose its all worth it in the end eh! :)

Delighted to hear you are feeling better! I just posted yesterday about losing symptoms as well. I think, from the answers to my post, we are all around the time now when our bodies are getting used to this whole pregnancy lark! I am going to treat it as a milestone anyway! :cheer:

hey!!! had my meeting this morning and she was lovely. said i get 6 weeks pay at 90% then the firm give an extra 6 weeks at 90% then it goes to the SMP for 27 weeks which is, i think, roughly £112 :D

Hiya!
Really glad you are feeling better.
I think that last night was the worst night yet for my wife. She is finding the constant tiredness and sickness really brings her down. It is good to read your post and know that there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Really glad you are feeling good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back