Started the shopping collection!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
*See thread in 2nd tri for my rather dramatic story*

OH and myself ventured into primark today and bought:
pack of 3 lemon and white baby gros
Towel and wash mit for baby
Newborn pack OH said he would like baby to wear first (bless)
Lemon blanket for little one

These are the first things we have actually gone out and bought - cant wait to use them! ill probably forget all about them haha! Just wanted to share the excitement :dance:

first bits are always exciting iv got half a room full at my mums and have forgotten half of it but then when you rediscover it get excited all over again lol

would love to see some pics wish my Oh was like that he dosent even wanna see any baby clothes yet MEN so if anyone gets me anything i place it in the box under my bed hahaha when i have my second scan im off out BUYING so shhhhhhhhhhhhh

until yesterday,i had the same problemo as you amandaw!! xxx

My fella seems to think its a jinx if you start buying clothes but thing is he has 2 little kids so hes been throu it all before where as this is my first baby so if i wanna go wild and go baby shoppin i will do but ill take my friend instead haha

lol yeah i would too! well i have decided start collecting when i get paid every month and stuff so i dont have to worry once the time comes to have baby! ill hopefully build it up enough so i have enough of everything! x

lol yeah i would too! well i have decided start collecting when i get paid every month and stuff so i dont have to worry once the time comes to have baby!

Thats how iam looking at but when i come to 30weeks im buying and if he dosent like it then thats just tuff this is my first baby so i will go crazy wid shoppin if i want haha:dance:

yep i agree! youve got to enjoy it how you want to i think, espec with first! and this is my first!! lol if you lived anywhere closer i would shop with you :) x

lo i know :( we can just compare things over this forum!! xxxx ps i think its quite cool we are 2 days apart in due dates, wonder if we will give birth at a similar time :) x

lo i know :( we can just compare things over this forum!! xxxx ps i think its quite cool we are 2 days apart in due dates, wonder if we will give birth at a similar time :) x

Hmm yeah i got a feeling this baby is gonna come early its just one of those feelings but its good in a way cos im a week ahead of you x

first things is sooo exciting.. and yeah its a good idea to buy a little every month when you get paid.
My OH didnt come shopping with me until the day of our 20 week scan. :D but he loves all i have bought sofar (wich is more then enough) only thing now is hes telling me to stop as its just waste of money now.. and hes right.. but its sooo fun!! :D

:yay: it's so exciting buying the first bits! I bought everythig gradually and fob was like, just leave it all to the end! Hr actually said tho he was glad we bought in stages cosbyhere was so much we needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back