• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Started bleeding today

Princess81

Reaction score
Discovered it after lunch today and freaked as i had bad back pain too which I'd put down to the beginnings of sciatica :( so I phoned epu and they told me to go in for a scan.

Am pleased to say all is fine with baby, heard it's heartbeat again and o/h got to see it's whole profile including legs :) they were wondering if I may have a kidney infection so are sending my urine off to test.
Due date has been moved back to 27 December.
Here's my new pic, relieved isn't the word! :) x
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305913946.725860.jpg

Oh thank god! My heart was in my mouth when I read the title and start!

Glad all is ok... and what a fab pic!

Aw so glad everything is ok hunni

Amy xx

Glad everything's ok :) I'm so excited your having a Christmas baby x x

I bet it was just an excuse to see your little bean really lol

Really though, Im glad everything is well with you both, I clicked on this straight away when I saw the title...it worried me! xx

Same as jomc really feared the worst opening this thread! So glad everything is ok and thank god they got you straight in to put your mind at rest! Xx what a great start to the weekend Xx

Maybe I shouldn't have put such a scary title, sorry girls!
There is still spotting there now, I have to keep an eye and if it gets worse go back in. Praying everything's ok, but at this stage it all looks good x

Pooped me pants then!!!
So pleased everything is ok xxx

Lovely piccy :) so glad everything is ok , mind yourself xxxx

So pleased everything is ok hunny, i had a sign of relief when i saw your scan pic after reading the title x x

Oh my goodness, I don't think I took a breath while I was waiting for that to load! So glad everythings alright and you've seen your LO. Can't believe you're 8 weeks, it feels like you should be coming up 20 weeks by now :clock:

Thank goodness everything is ok... take it easy honey! X

So pleased everything is ok xx

Naughty Pea for scaring you...............and then us!!!

Glad every thing is ok Princess xx

aww god, that was scary at 1st ! glad everythings well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back