started a scrap book...

ceris

Reaction score
i went out today and bought the most gorgeous baby scrap book, then spent ages buyng ribbons etc to go in it!
I started it this afternoon with the scan pictures etc, and it is fab, and sooo much fun and relaxing!

because we dont know what we are having yet, we dont really want to buy too much stuff yet, so this is a great way to buy bits and bobs and keep occupied!!!

just thought i would share!

xxx

aww that sounds like a really good idea, i might do the same i like the idea of having everything in one place so i can show LO when he/she is older! xx

That sounds like a great idea, i may have to borrow it :-D xx

What a great idea! Can i ask where you got your baby scrap book from? x

What a great idea! Can i ask where you got your baby scrap book from? x

i live in a little village, and there is this gorgeous gift shop that sells hand made cards and bits n bobs.... really nice place to buy presents and gifts!

xxx

That sounds amazing - I started a journal so that I can capture how I'm feeling and how baby is. We're taking a picture each month and putting it in to show my progress. The scrap book sounds good and fun definitely starting that!!!

My OH bought me a pregnancy journal for my birthday :) It's lovely to write in, and has photo slots which I should get down to doing once we get camera sorted xxx

That's a fab idea hun and a great way to make up for not being able to buy bits for baby :love: Do we get to see the finished product x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back