Scrap Booking

Bloom

Reaction score
Ive decided im going to make a scrap book for DD with lots of things about her in it. Im quite creative and really enjoy doing things like this so thought it would be fun. I wish i started one when i was pregnant so i could include things about my pregnancy (will have to try and remember) i got a few ideas about what to include but wanted some more ideas from you ladies, i want to put in as much as possible before i forget.

This is what ive got so far.
Things about pregnancy - bump & scan pics, her nursery, first kicks.
Birth story (edited nice parts)
Her birthday (number one song in charts, the weather on that day)
All her firsts (first bath, first smile, first dress, first trip out in the pram, first cuddles, first time she met some of the family.
Meeting her brother (the dog :D )
Hand and foot prints

Im going to add to it everytime she does something new.

Have i missed anything :think:

Bloom said:
Ive decided im going to make a scrap book for DD with lots of things about her in it. Im quite creative and really enjoy doing things like this so thought it would be fun. I wish i started one when i was pregnant so i could include things about my pregnancy (will have to try and remember) i got a few ideas about what to include but wanted some more ideas from you ladies, i want to put in as much as possible before i forget.

This is what ive got so far.
Things about pregnancy - bump & scan pics, her nursery, first kicks.
Birth story (edited nice parts)
Her birthday (number one song in charts, the weather on that day)
All her firsts (first bath, first smile, first dress, first trip out in the pram, first cuddles, first time she met some of the family.
Meeting her brother (the dog :D )
Hand and foot prints

Im going to add to it everytime she does something new.

Have i missed anything :think:

What about:

* Cravings when pregnant.
* Her family tree (perhaps up to Grandparents so she knows who May is?)
* Why you chose her name?

I will have another think and see if I can come up with anything else. It's a great idea though! Doubt I would have the time to do it!!!

Yeah we have started to put together a family tree for Calleighs 'baby box'. We used Genesreunited and you can print off the finished family tree :)

I have everything I need for mine but just don't have the time. :?

What abouts....

Star sign
What Chinese year animal they are
Who won the Oxford to Cambridge boat race (cos that's who they have to support!)

I'm doing one for DD's 1st birthday (better get cracking actually!) and I'm going to have most of the sections you put in and also:-

*I had a friend buy me all the newspapers on the day she was born (she was cursing as it was a Sunday and they were expensive!) so I'm going to cut out headlines and funny stories. She got 2 copies of the Sunday Times so one I will keep pristine for her for her 18th/21st and the other I will cut up with all the other papers.

*A note of some of the lovely presents she was given when she was born

*A page or two for her friends - she has loads of friends in my village - photos and little bits about them - their birthdays and favourite toys

*Highlights of each month - all firsts as you mentioned above, but also things like Christmas, when we were involved in village gala day, mini holidays etc etc.

*A few pages at the end for all her birthday celebrations - pictures of her presents, her party, her day out with me and OH and a special double page spread for all the guests at her party and family to write her a nice message.

I've got a lovely sprial bound plain brown stiff paper blank book (think its a photo album) from Paperchase, which ties with black ribbon at the side, its lovely. My OH is a primary school teacher and he's brought home lots of ribbon and glitter and stickers etc for me :shhh: to make it look really pretty.

Can we all post pics when we're a bit further on? I think leckershell has been doing a scrapbook for Ryan so she might have some good advice too.

Love

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back