Star Sign of future baby - do you care?

star fish

Reaction score
Ok, this might be a silly question but I bet I'm not the only one who has thought about it.

Not that i would wait a month to avoid certain signs or anything, am desperate for a baby that is anything at all right now! But I have to admit that i do check each month to see when i would be due if i had actually conceived and I always work out what starsign it would therefore be.

for example, if i am pregnant now (am in middle of 2ww) then the baby would be a Taurus, which is quite good I think, they are best known for being down to earth, calm, slow to anger (though get out the way when they do!), and practical. Good qualities for a future child I think.

I'm not really much of a believer, but my Dad is an astrologer by profession (seriously!) and so I know far too much about the supposed traits of each sign.

What if the baby was an aries, they are incredibly head strong! What if it was a pisces, they are rather over emotional, or a virgo with their pernickety ways, etc etc etc!! Theres good and bad for every sign I guess...

:muaha:

Any thoughts on the subject?

Starfish xx

I have to say It's never crossed my mind, I do work out what my due date would be but that's all

I always work out due dates but never thought about this. always read mine see if its a lucky time lol. x

My little sister is a gemini and she truely lives up to that, she has two sides, nice as pie and just plain awful!
My niece is a scorpio and my god does she have a sting in her tail! she was giving evils at a year old!! she has a little temper.

The only thing that has crossed my mind is i am born 2 days after christmas and i have always hated my birthday so i dont want my baby to have a christmas birthday xx

i have one gemini and 2 taurus. The gemini, like me, is a typical gemini and you never know whats coming next. The taurus tots are not that typical. They are both quick to get in a strop although one of them is pretty chilled most of the time. Actually i think taurians are determand people and if thats the case then they are typical to their star signs xx

I always have half an eye on when my friend's are due and hence what sign baby they'll end up with, makes me giggle seeing what combinations of Mum/Dad/Baby personalities might come about...

Also, when I did my brief stint training as a Midwife (I only did six months, some personal problems got in the way) the Midwives used to plan when they wanted their next babies! Fitting around travel plans, older kids school holidays and all sorts of other reasons! lol!

Yes, if only I was fertile enough to plan that precisely. I would want to avoid xmas as well. It seems that my cousins with birthdays at that time only get one present sometimes. And it's rubbish having your birthday in the summer holidays because you dont get a fuss made of you at school and no one is around to come to your party - personal experience! Scarred for life I tell you.....

Ok, this might be a silly question but I bet I'm not the only one who has thought about it.

Not that i would wait a month to avoid certain signs or anything, am desperate for a baby that is anything at all right now! But I have to admit that i do check each month to see when i would be due if i had actually conceived and I always work out what starsign it would therefore be.

for example, if i am pregnant now (am in middle of 2ww) then the baby would be a Taurus, which is quite good I think, they are best known for being down to earth, calm, slow to anger (though get out the way when they do!), and practical. Good qualities for a future child I think.

I'm not really much of a believer, but my Dad is an astrologer by profession (seriously!) and so I know far too much about the supposed traits of each sign.

What if the baby was an aries, they are incredibly head strong! What if it was a pisces, they are rather over emotional, or a virgo with their pernickety ways, etc etc etc!! Theres good and bad for every sign I guess...

:muaha:

Any thoughts on the subject?

Starfish xx

I never thought about it before getting pregnant, but you are right about Aries :)
my twins are aries and really are incredibly head strong, i'm going to look into this now ..find out a bit more about it.

do you know any good sites?

www.astro.com will let you do basic charts for any date (and time!), they also have a 'child's portrait' section.

Lxx

:oops: Is it bad that I only looked for Odhráns star sign when he was born? I didn't really think of it :oops: x

I'm not bothered about star signs but I do want to get pregant soon because that means my maternity leave will coincide nicely with the summer. I would much rather have the whole summer off than the whole winter!

I have thought about starsigns too - my mum used to be into astrology when I was little and so I do think about it all. For instance, Im a scorpio, and I dont think our house could cope with another one! Im in part time college though at the moment, so Im desperately hoping to conceive within the next few months to coincide with the summer holidays. I know there are certain starsigns that I think might clash with me, but I think my oh is so laid back and patient that he will be fine whatever!

Oooh good point!! two scorpios together would definitely be hard on any family! My mum is one and blimey she can go for you! I think in a perfect world an Aquarius would be easiest on me, they are gentle and loving, but maybe not easiest on the child, i wouldnt want them to be a walk over in later life. Libra is a good sign, very balanced people, very hard to create an argument with. My husband is a Cancerian, very nurturing and a real home maker (he does all the cooking and cleaning) they are lovely, but two water signs in the same house is supposed to be bad. We need an earth sign baby really to balance it all out! ;-)

Just looked into this, and its highly probable that our child will be a taurus - same as hubby!
And im a Leo - they will probably both drive me mad, lol! I dont know that much about star signs actually, apart from that from my personal knowledge, the typical traits seem to be spot on!
x

Ive never really thought about this when i was pregnant with my little man. I think when i fall pregnant next time i will look but im not too bothered x x

Just looked into this, and its highly probable that our child will be a taurus - same as hubby!
And im a Leo - they will probably both drive me mad, lol! I dont know that much about star signs actually, apart from that from my personal knowledge, the typical traits seem to be spot on!
x

LoL lea, my OH is a tauras too, and so will a baby.
im a Capricorn and apparently Capricorns and Taurans get on well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back