stairgates

michelle35uk

Reaction score
What stair gates do you have?are there any yhat uou recommend that are really good?

weve got Lindam pressure fit as we have a new house and didnt want to be drilling into the walls. They do the job :)x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I bought this one just yesterday (as it had a few quid off!)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9124729.htm

My sister recommended it, she has a different Lindam one but said this one is easier to use... babygates proper flummox me and I normally have to ask someone to open them for me lol!

xxxxxx

Last edited:
We have those ones Carnat, really like them apart from the loud click when you close it

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

We have those ones Carnat, really like them apart from the loud click when you close it

I think the click will help in the beginning so I'll know it's actually shut??

We need to get another one actually but I could only carry one home lol

xxxxxxx

I've got the same ones as carnat posted. They were fab but my 2.5 year old has learnt to undo them! x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I've got the same ones as carnat posted. They were fab but my 2.5 year old has learnt to undo them! x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I need some tips from your 2.5 year old :rofl: I am useless with them!

xxxxxx

Lindam ones for us. Although I need to get an extension for the top of the stairs. Just not had that one fitted yet.

Now the proud owner of an unsighlty fire guard also. Xx

tapatalking

I would say get a complicated one to open, I know that sounds mad but h can undo the ones which just involve pressing and lifting and he is only 17 months. We got given one for our stairs (dunno what it is) but I find it hard to open so he will have to be trying for a bit longer!
Xxx

We got the pressure ones as well no drilling x

We have baby gates but for the puppy ha ha. The pressure ones. We can't put one upstairs because of how the stairs actually are I am just never gonna leave her alone I suppose upstairs...
I can put one in her room instead but I am not going to risk it that she opens it one day and she falls from the stairs so I better just get used to never leave her alone upstairs,,,
We have one on the bottom of the stairs and one at the living room. Both initially placed for the puppy and Amelie already managed to open one of those for sure accidentally but I will not take long until she makes the connection either...

We don't have stair gates at all. We taught G very early how to climb the stairs safely. And come down them backwards. She's now decided she wants to walk down stairs properly, but she knows to wait for a hand to do it.

We didn't like the idea that not every set of stairs was guarded. When she goes to my folks or aunts they have nothing, so rather than her sneak of we choose to teach her to do it safely.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

We actually dont have stairgates on the stairs at all, they are in the lounge and his room and later on will be in our room too.

We have the mothercare pressure fit ones. They are a nightmare to try and open with Ethan in my arms (might just be me though :lol:)

xx

I've got the Lindam pressure fit ones. No problems at all here. I am also trying to help her go up and down safely but I get paranoid about her maybe getting out of her room at night lol, and it means I can let her loose on the landing whilst I have a wee with the door open instead of trying to shut her in our cramped bathroom with me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back