ahhh going crazy

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
Braydons is crawling standing and doing everything he isnt allowed to do but nothing of wot he is allowed to do and is driving me potty lol
cant put stair gates up as dad wants to do it to check there safe etc so im running around like a headless chicken
and i wazss worried he wasnt crawling lol

it gets worse to :rotfl:

Dior empties my fride and opens the yogot and smears it all over the floor gets kris xbox cames and plays frizbe with them, eats my blusher and drawers on the carpet with my lipstick, puts my mobile down the loo, takes her nappy of as soon as she has done a pooh and kicks it round the floor

HAHA HAHA :rotfl:

Sounds like fun in your house dionne xxx

haha good fun isnt it sarah?!!! jamie is all over the place! he crawls at top speed too!! im forever chasing after him! luckily i have a play pen/travel cot which he plays with his toys in but now that he is mobile he is reluctant to stay in there for long!!!
ive given up trying to keep the place tidy now! :lol: :lol: he likes to pull all the books and dvds etc of the shelf.....there is only so many times i can put the away!! :lol:

Lydia is just the same - it's terrible when I'm trying to change her - she just rolls off the mat mid-change and starts crawling as fast as she possibly can across the floor, smearing poo everwhere!

She's forever trying to pull the dvd player ontop of herself aswell. And she gets stuck under the sofas so I have to pull her out otherwise she starts wailing.

least iv lost some more baby weight lol

u could have sed i told u so nice kayl lol :D

true but still liked the peice of knowing where he was at all times lol
im already bored of the stair gates lol

stephlw25 said:
haha good fun isnt it sarah?!!! jamie is all over the place! he crawls at top speed too!! im forever chasing after him! luckily i have a play pen/travel cot which he plays with his toys in but now that he is mobile he is reluctant to stay in there for long!!!
ive given up trying to keep the place tidy now! :lol: :lol: he likes to pull all the books and dvds etc of the shelf.....there is only so many times i can put the away!! :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, OMG its bad enough in our house now trying to keep it tidy, drives me mental, and there I was looking forward to when Jamie starts crawling!! :cry:

god poor you, im looking forward to Aimee developing but also dreading it when i wont be able to plonk her somewhere and know she's safe.

Hi

Lol B is keeping you on your toes lol
I want Kiara to crawl but now i dont lol im a clean freak haha
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member