Stabbing pains

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I am getting short stabbing pains in my bump, sort of on the top to the right. Anyone had experience of this? Im also getting small tightenings and some pains down low sort of cervix area.

Sorry if it seems a stupid post but always worth seeing if anyone else has had the same, just for reassurance.

Thanks for reading!

Now babe has turned it could just be stretching - i tend to get stabbing pains down my sides if i lie a certain way but they tend to ease when i move about x

I keep getting little sharp pains in my cervix (well - I assume it's my cervix!) I'm hoping it's loosening up! lol! Been losing bits of plug on and off since Wed too which I hope is a sign of progress!! I was in tears last night asking Jamie why our son/daughter wouldn't come out yet!

I get sharp pains quite a bit too but it's like a pulled muscle pain so i'm putting it down to just that. x

no idea hun, didnt want to read and run tho. Hope its a sign of things happening! x

I think I'm putting it down to stretching, I had a kick just under my ribs earlier. Have been aware in the night of period type pains too, nothing major just a dull ache. These last few weeks are such a test!

Aren't they just?! I'm getting so fed up now :-( Just want to meet my son/daughter! lol!

I keep getting really bad pains in my hips - over did it yesterday so it's my own damn fault but every ache is agony :-(

I can sympathise with you - my left hip at the back, the bottom of my back is agony. Some days are better but when its bad I can hardly move, it hurts to lift my leg and put it down, I feel like an old lady and am walking like Quasimodo!

So you are team yellow aswell then Tasha? How exciting is not to know what you are carrying? It has made this pregnancy so different to my previous one! :)

I can sympathise with you - my left hip at the back, the bottom of my back is agony. Some days are better but when its bad I can hardly move, it hurts to lift my leg and put it down, I feel like an old lady and am walking like Quasimodo!

So you are team yellow aswell then Tasha? How exciting is not to know what you are carrying? It has made this pregnancy so different to my previous one! :)

Hehe! I am indeedy! Getting VERY impatient though! We've had that many scans and trips to the hospital that i'm surprised we've not given in or accidently found out! Very proud of us! :smug: I don't know if we'd stay team yellow for the next but i'm definately glad we are for now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back