Squirting nipples

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I'm bf DS and after about 10 secs of sucking, he pulls himself off because he's gulped too much and my nipple totally squirts on his face!! It means my tops usually get wet along with DS so how can I feed him in public like that?? Once he goes back on it's fine but I hate the mess. Does anyone else have this problem? He's a very quick feeder, he only takes 10mins so maybe my boobs have adjusted to his speed or something?

Kieron does exactly the same thing. I use a muslin square to attempt to protect my clothes xx

Blake has started doing the same. I use a thin sheer scarf in public but am thinking of getting a Mama Scarf because I squirted an old lady's coat in M&S the other day! Whoops!

Rayoflight that's so funny!!

Is this something we just have to put up with or do you think it's going to stop once we have a better routine?

Blake started doing it about a month ago and it's just getting worse!

The problem is he is very nosey so will pull away mid suck to see what's going on leaving me, and my nipples, attempting our own mini mama milk fire extinguishing scene!

Hehe I remember posting the exact same thing a while back! It's just a strong let down but if you get a muslin square and press it on your nipple for about 5 secs it'll calm down :)
It's been a while since it's happened to me actually, Lizzie has learned to cope with it I think so she stays on now!

I don't mind it happening in bed so much... I usually redirect it in the direction of Shaun's pillow for revenge on whatever he's done to piss me off that day!

Exactly the same happens to me i use the muslin technique xx

:rofl: Joe does this at practically every feed! So glad it's not just me this happens to! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back