• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Squeaking toad

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Have you ever heard a toad/frog squeal? It's the most surreal noise! :lol: Rosie was chasing a toad around the garden and it was really squeeking, poor thing. So I rescued it and took it round to my mums pond (just round the corner).

Never believed they could make a noise like it til I heard this one!! :lol:

hehe i thought this was going to be about some new toy you'd found!

i'm such a numpty :lol:

yes they do make a horrid noise dont they :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its horrible, Maisy ,my cat got one last year and we could hear it scream. Managed to rescue it and it was ok.

i poked one in the middle of our garden today and it squeaked! gave me a shock :shock:

Me and my partner were woken up by one in my house at 4am a few weeks ago. My cat (who even with 2 big bells round her neck can catch anything!) had brought it in.

I have never heard anything like it. Scared the life out of me! Did manage to save it though :D

zacks forever chasing them at my parents house. When I was young my brother and I found one and put it in a bucket of water. I thought they were like fish and needed water :oops: It couldnt get out and died.
I feel so gilty over that frog... I find myself thinking about it sometimes lol

Yep have heard one scream!!!!
It was as i ran over it with the lawnmower :oops: I was mortified, i had cut one of its legs off!! BTW the don't bleed like us, it's weird black stringy stuff :shock:

I couldn't bring myself to move it just stood there jigging about going ewwww my Oh was in stitches

Am really careful now when i cut the grass :lol:

I HATE TOADS!

cause my old next door neighbour had a pond with loads of the things in and they used to get into my garden and just the thought of them *shudder*

jo said:
Yep have heard one scream!!!!
It was as i ran over it with the lawnmower :oops: I was mortified, i had cut one of its legs off!! BTW the don't bleed like us, it's weird black stringy stuff :shock:

I couldn't bring myself to move it just stood there jigging about going ewwww my Oh was in stitches

Am really careful now when i cut the grass :lol:

Oh NOOOO poor thing, I stood on a snail the other day hanging out the washing and was motified!! :( xxx

awww keely

i hate doing that to :( my other half puts salt on slugs to how cruel!

oh no!!! I would beat him!!!

I have killing anything!!! xxx

I feel so gilty over that frog... I find myself thinking about it sometimes lol
Awww!! I once put a chrysallis (sp) inside one of those plastic ball things you used to get from the 20p machines with a toy inside and left it by the side of my bed. I went on hols for 2 weeks and when I came back there was a dead butterfly in there, felt sooooo bad! :oops:

there was a baby seagull outside my place last night and i was feeding it and this morning someone had ran it over :x :x :x

cant they see the bloody thing!!! also im pregnant and VERY hormonal :evil:

OMG this thread has made me cry. Didn't expect all these sad posts :(

I've never seen a frog or a toad! :?

Do you know what the cutest thing about the toad was?

When Rosie was sniffing it (and licking it :shock:) It put it's little front leggies over it's head, so it was hiding. OMG it was so cute (for a toad ;) ) I hope it's happy over my mums :)

hehe my cat got a frog and it was hiding behind its hands too!! i rescued it before any damage was done and I put it in the bin until OH got out of the bath so i could show it to him lol

hevwithbump said:
there was a baby seagull outside my place last night and i was feeding it and this morning someone had ran it over :x :x :x

cant they see the bloody thing!!! also im pregnant and VERY hormonal :evil:

Im so sorry but I pmsl at that....... im so so sorry :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back