Spotting :(

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I think I am spotting Doh!, I am at work at the moment, and it is the smallest amount of really dark brown left over blood (TMI)

I am going to leave it til lunch and keep monitoring it, I have an appointment with Midwife tommorrow so can check with her if it gets no heavier.

FX it doesn't get any heavier otherwise I really will start panicking!!! :(

Hun I had spotting at 7 and 9 weeks with both pregnancys, just old blood when it's brownish, fairly common, don't panic :)

Sweetie find my post - Brown Blood - actumally I will bumb for you. xxxxx soubnds normal babe xxx

Oh hunny don't panic as it's old blood. I expect I'll be the same if it happens but from reading others posts brown blood is ok xxx

hey hun, try not to worry too much. i had this at 7 weeks and again at around 22 weeks! i think its perfectly normal...especially if its the colour that you said it is!

All ok, it's stopped ....

Thanks guys for your reassirances this whole pregnant thing is scary lol :)

Phew!! Have you contacted your MW? She may want you to go for a scan? X

Hey Babybo

We went for our booking appointment with her this morning, she said it was totally normal so not to panic pretty much what everyone said here.

We are thinking of booking a private scan when I get paid as I am feeling a bit insecure as it hasn't been confirmed by a 'professional' and won;t be until the 12 week scan, just for a bit of reassurance for my baby brain. :)

Yeah we are doing one hopefully 5th November but not going to book it until week before. I just need to know pickle is ok and to see for my own eyes!! I know we'll prob get our 12wedk scan few weeks later but I just can't wait that long!!
Going to see doc on wed night so may even ask him if we can have one early first x

I would ask you never know.

I want one just to be sure...

Anyways I am headed back to work, they caught me on here the other day and I got told off lol, not that I care but even so......

If I don;t get on here before good luck at the docs Babybo xx

I had spotting yesterday, during sex and ive read its fairly common to spot around that time. Im 7 weeks :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back