Spotting

keljordan

Reaction score
Hi, I got up this morning and noticed a tiny bit of brown spotting and I mean tiny bit, it seems to have stopped now but I am really scared coz I rang docs and he said I was having a threatened miscarriage!!! :( I hope not I'm so scared now. I have no pains at all. Has anyone else had this and still been ok??? Xx

Brown blood is still ok, as it's old blood usually from when implantation occurred. I actually bled bright red through my pregnancy with Nim and all was ok. The things to look out for are cramps, pain and bright red blood :hug:

I think it's awful the doctor scare you like that! From what I can understand a little blood is quite normal and you've only had a little without pain so try not to worry too much and take it easy xx

heya, i hadbrown spotting in early weeks,7-8weeks, on a few occasions and i didnt have any pain, it was implantation also spotting can occur sometimes around the time your perios would normally be due, u should try not to worry, and hope everything goes ok
xxx

It's not there now I don't think it was just very faint but he was a bit of a pratt and made me feel worse xx :(

:hug: Don't listen to him hun, try to relax, and listen to what Tonks said xxx

hope everythings ok hun x

Ah hun :hug: This happened me on every pregnancy hun xx

heya, i hadbrown spotting in early weeks,7-8weeks, on a few occasions and i didnt have any pain, it was implantation also spotting can occur sometimes around the time your perios would normally be due, u should try not to worry, and hope everything goes ok
xxx

ditto this really. i had some brown spotting (and mine was with pain at about 8 weeks) and it was all ok xx

I read somewhere that any blood can be classified as "threatened miscarriage". As I understood it it is a term used to described any bleeding that the doctors might not be able to explain. I had dark brown spotting for nearly two weeks from week 5 to week 7. Had an early scan and all was fine. Am now nearly at 12 weeks and haven't had any spotting since the end of weeks 6/beginning of week 7 so fingers crossed for you! x

Thankyou all for your replies you've made me feel lots better xx it stopped for a while then came back ! Just hope everything is ok xxx

Try not to worry, I had this too, and all fine at moment. Hope all is well, maybee not long to your scan now, and that wil reassure you too.

How is everything today hun? bleeding stopped yet? hope you and baby ok, let us all know. x

Hi guys I've still got spotting, :( the epu rang me and said it sounds normal at the minute so try not to worry but it's easier said than done!! I'm scared everytime I go to the loo!!! :( hope it's all ok xx

JJ's mum how long did yours last?? X did your midwife say what it could be?? Xx

Ok, now I'm more worried than I was before..... At work today I had a sharpe sort of pain, and I've had cramps pretty much for the last 4 weeks, and when I went to the loo, there was no blood, but the loo paper looked just a tiny bit pink after....

I'm really scared I'll loss my little one. I've checked for the last 4 hours, and there hasn't been any more blood at all, but with you all saying its the cramps that matter??

What should I do?

Hey hon...i know how hard it is but try to relax - i don't know about u but if I'm really stressed I give myself stomach ache and just like we all symptom spot before we're pregnant I think we all look for every twinge when we are expecting.

How's any bleeding now? Can u get a scan at the EPU in the morning to get urself and little one checked out?
k xxx

What does EPU mean? I've got a drs appointment tomorrow, but looking at the response keljordan got that might not make me feel any better!

Still too early for a scan for me I think, so I've just got to hang on and hope. Still no more blood, there was only the tiniest tiny pink tinge anyway, but I've still got the strange cramps I've had for weeks. Hopefully we'll all be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back