Spotting at time period would be due

Jojo84

Reaction score
I read its normal. True? Or do I worry?

try not panic i had a few bleeds with my daughter ...it could be normal if your worried call your epu they will prob re-scan you just to reassure you they did with me xxxx

So I do need to worry??? I wasn't worried cos I presumed it was normal but now I'm worrying

Last edited:
i dont think you need to worry hun sorry if i panicked you was tryin to reassure you xx .....i only suggested epu to reassure you ...i have read that break through bleeds are quite common during pregnancy xxx

I had a scan Monday and everything was perfect. I'm just panicky but wasn't too panicky cos I was due on today

i am sure its fine hun we all panic i have read a few post an stuff from a lot of women who have break through bleeds when period is due xx

My SIL and a girl at work had bleeding the first month when they should have had their periods and they're both fine xxx

I mean its not blood it's pink... Ofc I've also had a rather hard bowel movement ... Although that's not unusual. It's mainly when I wipe. Not red

I think it sounds fine hun, my gp said to me that it's when it's bleeding and severe pain combined you need to worry, and if it increases. But like chrystal said, you local hosp may do any early scan if you are worried xxx

Would it b coming from when ur tryin to pass ur poo?
I'm sure ur little one us fine, u had a can an seen it lasr week
I'm sure if there was ne thing wrong they would have noticed
They say not to worry unless u r bleeding heavy an have bad pain xx

My hospital won't. Went to a&e last Friday due to spotting and I couldn't get a scan till Monday

I had bleeding from a bowel movement I irritated my cervix from straining. I also had blood or pink both months period should have been due, and i'm fine :)

I don't think I can stand this panic every month :( I was fine yesterday tired and queasy but felt positive and fine.
I've had bleeding with rough BM before but haven't had them for 3 weeks (bleeding that is, not bowel movements) I see my midwife on Tuesday. If I'm still spotting ill ask her about it

It's normal to panic but as your not in pain you will be fine. I even got bright red blood and all okay x

Hi Hun,

I had exactly the same as you. Pink discharge/blood at 8 weeks when my normal period was due. My heart was in my mouth when I first saw it...so know exactly how you feel. I didnt call my midwife as I understood what it was and unfortunately, I knew that IF it was the start of a miscarriage there is nothing the medical staff would be able to do about it.

That was several months ago and our little baby was fine....so fine infact, he is still in my tummy and refusing to move at 41 +1 weeks pregnant. If you want to put your fears at ease, then call midwife, but if it is very light, pinky colour with no bright red clots or pain, you will be absolutely fine xxxx

Good questions cos i was wondering that when the time around normal af is due. Ive read everywhere that ts normal as long as its not bright red or clots so you shouldbe fine... however i know how you feel, anything 'colourful' down there and i would worry too it just natural i suppose.
Have you ladies had a full stretched belly feeling with mild cramps? And when you cough or sneeze it feels odd like pressure type feeling? Im hoping this is normal too xxx

Poor you Jojo, this first trimester sucks. I've spotted on 3 occasions in the last 5 weeks and the midwife seems to be a bit over it! Now That I've had a couple of scans and bubba been fine the mw was kind of suggesting that that might be normal for me and I prob have a sensitive cervix. I think unless the bleeding is prolonged or heavy I've just to sit tight. Good luck x.

It actually seems to have stopped. Think maybe it was cos of my hard bowel movement

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back