Spotting 5 Weeks After Miscarriage

JeezLouise

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm hoping someone can help me or share their experience of AF after a miscarriage. I miscarried 5 weeks ago at 12 weeks. I've been testing ever since and only got my BFN on a CB digi today (I know its a ridiculous waste of money when your testing for a BFN but I just wanted to be sure - linespotting drives me crazy at the best of times, and this is certainly not the best of times).

Anyway, I miscarried naturally and although I had to be admitted to hospital for two days to control the bleeding it eventually stopped just over two weeks later. Now after five weeks I have been spotting really, really lightly (only when I wipe, nothing on the pad - sorry for TMI) for five days. It's sometimes pink but mostly dark brown. I had a scan 2 weeks after the miscarriage and they said that there was still some blood there but that it would resolve itself.

I guess what I'm trying to say in a very long winded way is, do you think this is AF or still the miscarriage?

As always I'm so sorry that we're all in this position.

Love and luck,
Lou xx

could be either huni, id just make a note of it in your diary and see what happens over the next few weeks. This is why they say to wait a month or two before trying again, as some of the lining etc can still be coming away, so best not to get preg as the fertilised egg could grab hold of some of the old lining and be taken with it. xxxxx

Id just keep an eye on it for now, how long it lasts, what its like each day, pains etc. xxx

Not sure but after bfn I think it takes up to 2 weeks for an egg to mature and be kicked out but don't quite me this is just what I have read on one if my many google searches its so hard but after I got my bfn also 5 weeks after mmc and erpc I used opks to track ovulation just so I knew where I was realy and have that control back, realy sorry for ur loss xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back