spots, sore boobs ,heartburn and constipation !!

yep tues good for me im due af tues so either way it should be accurate xx

ab fab ladies and remember no testing before lol if you have the urge then come and talk and we can support each other

I'm half in! Due AF Monday so I might be able to hold out if I haven't started spotting/full AF by then! Xx

This has extra benefits for me because I'll go buy a test on Monday if I need one and because oh will be home using the car I'll have to get off my bum and walk. It's half hour walk to nearest shop lol

yep i will buy mine monday aswell im just going to make hubby do all the sopping till then haha xx

I would go now while I have got the car but think it might be too much temptation if it's sat in the drawer lol

i have a tesco own at home and some ic so very tempting for me but im sticking with you ladies on this one tuesday is d day whoop whoop

Ladies need your opinions, one of my odd symptoms this month is itchy nipples. Today my bbs feel full and achey kind of like when breast feeding and my nipples have gone really dark. Isn't it too early for a colour change? My youngest is 11 and I didn't ss back then so have no idea just know it's odd for me now x

i think there is no particular time for any symptom hun all our bodies are so different but sounds good the last 3 three days i have been so tired prob nothing but like all of us you cant help but notice every little thing hey my daughter is 5 and was not planned so no 2ww or ss this is a first ttc for me and after 4 months its driving me mad lol

Not had itchy nipples but they were really sore abt 5/6dpo,couldnt touch them! My boobs are fuller/heavier..like they are going to burst out my bra!lol. Colour is slightly darker n they little white dots are everywhere on mine oh and blue veins x

ladies it all sounds fab lets keep exchanging symptoms each day untill tue to keep us occupied then we can all update on our test on tue morning xx

I've been ttc for almost 6 years and never ss untill recently. We've been so relaxed about it, only dtd if I felt ov pain but I got really down about it a few months back so oh agreed to do extra things to try and help. Started using opk's last month and thats's when the stress of ss started lol

oh gosh 6 years sorry and heres me moaning about 4 months well fx crossed for you then hun x

Hey when ttc is concerned any amount of wait is a pain. I hope we all get our bfp's this month and can start the next bit of an exciting but stressfull journey. x

My fingers are crossed for u all! Im excited for tuesday now lol. Good luck! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Im right behind u im just over 5 years now no matter how long ypur tryin to concieve the feeling u get wen u have a bfn or af turns up is still the same , cjange in colour is a good sign , mine just aching and painful to touch and the heartburn has startrd again , fx we all got our lovely bfp this month xx

I only ever got heartburn when I was pregnant. Some promising signs going on ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back