Spots/Rash? - new pics

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Its not a very good picure my phone is rubbish but you can -just- see the spots on her chest, they are up her back too..

eta : ok got new pics.. its worse on her arms n legs than anywhere else

Attachments

• Photo0420.jpg
    Photo0420.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Photo0428.jpg
    Photo0428.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo0430.jpg
    Photo0430.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Do they blanch? as in disappear when you press them?

If they do then it could be heat rash although I can't tell from that photo. Any other symptoms?

not that ive picked up on, but yes they blanch

Could it be an allergic reaction? Have you changed washing powder?

They look like the viral rashes that T gets, generally when he is run down... :flower:

Nah thats the first thing i checked cause im sensitive to washin powder n stuff but we been using the same one...

Rowesb- does it just clear up on its own?

Theres been chickenpox going around here i was wondering if it might be that but she doesnt have a fever atall

I was also gonna say chicken pox! Charley's had a viral rash recently but his were smaller and more clustered together!

Could very well be chicken pox. DD had chicken pox that looked like that x

Toby's does, I tend to head back to putting nothing or a bit of hydromol in his bath but it does clear.. also he gets it more on his torso, but has had them everywhere

Could be chicken pox - my 2 have just had it - if the spots start to blister then I'd say that's what it prob is x x x

i know shes prob a bit young but do they seem itchy to her does she try and scratch them it could be just a heat rash or something called hives if she has chinken pox wont she not have a fever with them if it ws has she been near other children with chicken pox?

It could be chicken pox, you don't normally get a fever when you actually have the spots, its the build up to the spots that the fever is present

she was fussy a couple days before it showed up so she could have had a low grade fever but nothin that showed up. they arent blistering, n i thought chicken pox was pretty quick progressing so no clue what it is at the moment.. *sigh* trying to get a doctors appointment but waiting lists suck here at the moment.

Grace's chicken pox took a few days to blister, she had a spotty rash like that and then they started to blister slightly. Chicken pox didn't really bother her that much actually, it was just the itching mainly for her when the rash starts to itch. Bless her she was 18 months so could scratch away by then but she wasn't too 'ill' with it.

My betting is Chicken pox, looks very similar to when my oldest had it. He didn't have a huge amount of spots and wasn't unwell at all, no fever or anything! Babies/toddlers all deal with it differently and you can get very mild or very severe cases.
Hope it clears up soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back