Rash

ZMD

Reaction score
This evening when OH bathed Tegan he said she had a rash, i went to look & she's got tiny red spots on her face, back & belly, any ideas? tried to get a picture but my phone is Crap x

Could it be chickenpox hunny? They are going around at the moment x x

Could be heat rash? Or a reaction to something like fabric softener? X

I don't use fabric softner & haven't changed washing powder or anything, i'll have to google what chicken pox looks like because im Crap & don't know lol she seems fine other than this rash xx

Ps helen it does look similar to heat rash but she hasn't been hot if that makes sense?! these babies do know how to worry you xx

I dunno hun. Chicken pox comes to mind. Is her skin inflamed? X

No new clothes Hun,
where the spots are her skin is red & inflamed x

Did you google it? If not I could see if I could find you a pic?

I couldn't find anything, if you could helen Hun that would be Fab! x

Thanks Hun, hers are similar but smaller. im gonna take her to the doctors if its still there in the morning. i hope its not another allergy! xx

Thanks Hun, hers are similar but smaller. im gonna take her to the doctors ihf its still there in the morning. i hope its not another allergy! xx

Dylan had a rash all over his face belly send b legs a couple if data ago.was like a blotchy but bumpy rash.Dr said it was a mix of viral and teething...

Does it sound like that? Never known him to rash with teethibg b4 tho

Poppy has a similar thing at the moment, we went to the doctors and were told it's most likely a mild case of chicken pox

Took her to the docs this morning & he said its probably due to teething. hope poppy's clears up soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back