pinprick spots

trixipaws

Reaction score
my little girl is slightly off today (just a bit grumpy and a bit of sick, she hasnt poo'd yet either but she isnt hot and she is feeding ok)
i'm just concerned about some little dots on her chest and head. they look like she's been pricked with a pin. she had some on her face last week at 6-week check the doc said they are @milk spots' and nothing 2 worry about. but there are more today, they on her head and chest, with also a couple on her tummy. i checked her back and arms&legs theres none there. i'll take a pic and post in a bit tell me if u think i should go hosp. (cant get app at docs today)
i pressed a glass on them and they seem to disappear, altho i cant see perfectly coz she wriggles and the glass steams up! they are slightly raised when u run ur finger along them
help!

I think by the sounds of it it may just be a heat rash but call your HV and get her to come to you and visit to put your mind at rest

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i tried 2 take a pic but they didnt show up :roll:
will call HV

best to call hv, jsut be on the safe side.

Alice always comes up in heat rash.

:hug:

Hi

Sounds like a heat rash to me Kadyn has the same thing.
Kiara had it so bad a few weeks ago we took her to emergency and they told me it was aheat rash i was so embarrassed :)
Katrina

Hope she's allright trixipaws :hug: though it does sound like heat rash to me too ... as for poo'ing, it's fine if baby doesn't poo for a few days, as long as there's LOTS of pee, especially for breastfeeding mummies :D though always contact HV or GP if concerned :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back