spots in front of my eyes

Melanie

Reaction score
Since i got up this morning I've had weird spots in front of my eyes. Not all the time just on and off. Its kinda like if you stare at a light bulb too long.

Every so often i get a flash of light out the corner of me eye too. I felt a bit light headed earlier but i dont feel too bad now just this eye thing is really annoying.

I've been drinking plenty so I'm not dehydrated and i haven't been sitting in the sun.

Any ideas whats up? Im trying not to imagine lots of nasty things!

i get this all the time! there are 2 main things that cause it in pregnancy - low iron levels and high blood pressure. Get yourself to the doctor hun and get them to check you over, but please do it sooner rather than later mine was caused by low iron levels it started as what you have but it got to the stage where i couldnt stand up in the end coz i felt so dizzy! I should have gone straight to my gp but didnt

Thanks Bubble! I will call my doctor my surgery reopens this afternoon.

no worries hun hope everything is ok ;) you have just reminded me i need to go and get my iron tablets from the chemist though :lol: id best go and do it before i need them :lol:

I called my midwife im waiting for her to call me back.

im ure you're alright melanie. try not to worry and let us know whatthe midwife says. she more than likely come and take your bloodpressure.

My blood pressure is a little low and I'm slightly dehydrated. I have to drink more water, i honestly thought i was drinking enough but obviously not!

melanie fill a big 2 litre jug up in the morning and aim to drink that throughout the day. Thats what i do.

I had the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago and you lot advised me to see a doc and true enough it was low BP. I'm fine now btw :wink:
Hope your feeling better
xxxxxx
Stace

i had this and it was caused by tiredness and/or low blood pressure x

I have been dizzy and collapsing, the doctors have signed me of for 5 weeks now at first they said my blood pressure was fine now they say its to low so I have to drink 3 liters of water instead of 2 and to keep cool and lots of rest. well the water is not to bad but its so hot i cant keep cool and rest how can u rest with housework and a 5 year old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back