• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sporadic movement from baby - anyone else the same

s

Reaction score
I'm 20 weeks tomorrow. I've had movement for a while now which is great but what I notice is that I can have days of lots of movement and the next day very little, until night time. Is the baby growing then? Should I be concerned?
S

I am the same am twenty wks tomorrow due on 12th dec and I find that some days I have lots of movement and other days I have very little I have got my scan tomorrow when do you have yours? Think this moving pattern is normal at this stage as far as can remember from my others.

Abi

that's like me, sometimes very active, sometimes not.
the funny thing is that today at the scan, baby was moving A LOT, but it didn't seem like the baby i was carrying, it's weird that i don't feel all the movement i saw on the screen today!!! obviously i feel some of it, but today seeing on the screen was quite surprising :D

Hi there,

Same for me too. Over a week ago Bubs went wild for about half an hour when I felt everything. Then there was nothing for a few days. Now I'm back to a few pops and twitches here and there.

Got scan tomorrow morning! :)

I'm looking forward to it obviously, but getting worried again like I did before my 12 wk scan that we might get bad news. Our 9yr old is coming with us (we asked last time) and I'm more worried about her coping if there is a problem.

Hey, It's a big day for a few us I gather. Good luck ladies. I'm sure we'll all be okay.

:pray: :hug:

Ladybird x

Exacty the same for me! I worry like hell and then I'll go on all fours for five minutes to try and change the position and all will be well again, baby gymnast.

Good post, now we can all stop worrying!!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back