Movement

carpozijrr

Reaction score
Hello I'm 23 weeks pregnant and this is my first post however I've been an avid lurker since I found out I was pregnant!

I started getting movement about 2-3 weeks ago and while I can still feel it, it hasn't really got much stronger or more frequent, it has just stayed the same i.e. lots of tapping, mainly on the left side, either very high up or very low down. I also can't feel it on the outside yet.

Should I be expecting a big change in the frequency/strength of the movement at this stage, or does that happen later?

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Hey! Welcome!
I think everyone is different. My baby is incredibly active, she causes havoc when doctors want to scan/listen for the heartbeat and even at my 4D scan they commented on how hyper she was! She was kicking and turning and wriggling SO much.
But some people just have quiet babies! It can also depend on the position of the baby and the placenta - i believe if the placenta is at the front then you get less intense kicks as it blocks some of it.

I wouldn't worry about it but you could always mention it to your midwife xxxxx :hug: :hug:

Hello :wave:
I am 21 weeks and I havent felt any large kicks yet. I havent felt any movements from outside the bump yet either. I am still feeling the same things as I was a couple of weeks ago.

I can feel baby moving around and little tiny kicks but not regularly.

I think everybody is different to be honest. I cant wait for hubby to be able to feel the kicks!!!!!!!!!!!

You will soon be wishing baby would stop kicking and moving so much - he he!!!!!

hi hun, i didn't start feeing any movement till just after 20 weeks, and now i can feel it on the outside :dance: it's really exciting, and as amy says, you'll soon be wishing he/she would stop kicking :rotfl:

i'm still not sure if i've felt baby - had a feeling a week or so back like butterflies - but then some wind escaped from my rear :oops: but all was ok at scan.
I'm thinking chilled out baby in utero means chilled out baby once she's here :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back