baby movement!

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hey all, just wondering how much movement people are feeling; I am 25 weeks and feel in the last two days that baby hasn't been so active; its heart beat I can still hear fine, but I guess I am a little worried. I have booked to see the mw tomorrow in clinic to check me over. I have been massively stressed recently which I wonder if baby has felt, but am quite anxious...

How is everyone else feeling with movement

Thanks

Baby has a bit of a routine going now, I get lots of movement around 10 each morning and about 6 at night most days, with other flutters the rest of the time.
But late last week I had a couple of days where I hardly felt a thing, but baby is back to normal, I'm guessing it was just having a couple of lazy days :)

But as ever if your worried seeing your mw is always the best plan :)

Its normal to have the odd few days of relaxed movements. Agree though to check with MW, I would do the same....

Hey hun I had the same as u baby wasn't active for a couple of days and then he started again!! (Little monkey worrying me :) ) but I tend to feel movements at night when lying in bed going sleep but I couldn't tell you an actual pattern! I also get a wierd feeling in my lower belly like the baby is rolling on it? Its not painful but a little uncomfortable. He's started doing that quite a lot!? X

Is Hard to know what is or isn't appropriate movement isn't it; I have been feeling some movement today, I guess I had a couple of very baby wiggle days, therefore am expecting more then I should be getting maybe. I did speak to a mw today and she said it might be that baby is just changing position and that at the moment baby is still fairly small... I just want to have a healthy baby as everyone does; stress arrgghh lol.. thanks for replies x

I have days where I can feel the baby none stop and other days were I hardly feel it. i think maybe the days its being quite it's having a growth spurt or something.

hey all.. didn't get to mw this morning as my car broke down and I could not get it going; I have been feeling baby move throughout the night and some today; feel bad for not getting to mw though, but my car if fixed yay xxx

I only really felt the little one move for the first time last week! I got a big kick at 18+1, four big kicks at 18+3, some more big kicks at 18+6 and then quite a few kicks this afternoon, 19+2 :)

I would say there's no pattern as of yet but I feel baby kick when I am in a certain position, lying in bed or lying with feet up sort of position - I think it's when I'm relaxed and not willing him/her to kick and then when he does start kicking I don't want to move because I love it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back