Spooky!!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

This is a really silly post but spooky at the same time.......

I was playing with a little girl I childmind yesterday. She's almost 3. We weren't really saying much to eachother when she came out with 'Claire, What have you got in your belly'?!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock::oooo::oooo:

I said to her 'what do you mean what have I got in my belly'? But she didn't say anything else and wandered off to play?!

I sat there and thought 'now I know some people say their cats/dogs can sense pregnancy but surely a child can't'??!!

The sentence came from nowhere!! Spooky or what!! lol :lol:

See a silly but spooky post!! :lol:

8 days til testing! :dance:

xxx

My daughter told my MIL a couple weeks before i found out i was pregnant that i had a baby in my tummy and the day befoe i tested she said it properly "mummys got a baby in her tummy and its going to be a girl" But she was wrong about the girl bit lol x

Kids are very intutive. And can sometimes sense things we cant! Good Luck Clairebear :)

Pinky x

I'll be really freaked if she's sensed it and I get my BFP!! lol

xxx

I hope she is right and you do get your BFP how weird yet amazing would that be....... I have had my own spooky moment today, I was watching a birthing show today on tv (as you do) and when i clicked on the info button to see what it was about the first line read....... "Vicky is pregnant"..... Freaky!!!!

Hahaha, love it, what a great post!!If you do get your BFP you surely have to name the child after the little girl!!! Lol...

I have never had any spooky moments like that but the last couple of days I have been saying things in my mind...like today when I was at the cash point getting £20 out in my mind I said 'If I get 2 tenners I'll get my BFP this month' and 2 tenners come out!!! Its funny the things we do to keep ourselves going!!

Good luck hun, really hope she's right!
xxxx

Eww no I don't like her name! lol I won't say what it is so that I don't offend anybody! ha ha

How weird Vicky!! I'd be freaked by that too! lol By the way when are you testing again??

xxx

I had somethig wierd like that too today. Me and Hubby were out and bumped into this couple who we havnt seen for a year! And the guy says to me "your pregnant arnt you?" and I looked at him puzzled and said "no, where did u hear that" and he said "oh sorry, I just thought I knew you were". Let's hope it's good signs ladys

I had the same thing with my neice yesterday!
But I can't possibly be pg at the moment cos I haven't even ov yet this month!
Good luck to everyone elses spooky moments! Let's hope they come true!

I am loving these spooky stories, lets hope they all bring us luck.

Claire I tested yesterday and got nothing so now not going to test until tomorrow which is when af is due x

Fingers crossed for tomorrow then Vicky! :)

I'm not going to test until next Saturday morning!! Then we're off to friend's joint 40th BBQ, they have 3 kids and are having a bouncy castle. Last time they had one I was the only adult that was nuts enough to go on it with them all! lol But if I get my BFP what's my excuse going to be for not going on it this time?? I'm thinking i'll blame the heat!!

It'll be a shame coz I love bouncy castles but i'll have my BFP!! Woo hoo!! (hopefully!) ha ha ha

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back