spoke to midwife

hev&madi

Reaction score
and got my blood test results and all is ok :dance: and ive got to see her on friday for a checkup

:cheer: Nice one girly :cheer:

You all set for Madison to make her arrival now? :D

still go to move :x

but if she did come now then were ready :dance: im all excited!!!

i think shes turned now aswell cause im getting alot of pressure down below and when she has hiccups i can feel it down there :oops: :rotfl:

are you all ready now???? :hug:

yeah were all ready for baby, getting a bit fed up with all the waiting though :( ...and my nesting seems to have blown up. I painted the hall the other day :? Ive been banned from painting now by my OH lol :oops:

Still waiting for baby to turn aswell. Thought she had the other day, but im not sure :think:

Getting hiccups in your foo sounds promising hun lol :lol:

:hug: xx

That's great news hev :cheer: ,don't worry violet i am the same only i have run out of things to paint so have started to rearange rooms and chuck everything away :oops: :D xx

i went mad in the bedroom the otherday and got rid of 3 rubbish bags of stuff :shock:

I whish I could catch this nesting instinct! My best mate is coming for a long weekend and I really need to clean the house but can't be bothered! I will be doing everything in a big frenzy the day before the big day arrives :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back