• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

midwife!

hev&madi

Reaction score
ive got to see my midwife anytime soon.........

just hope all is ok :dance:

everything'll be fine!!!

let us know how you get on! Good luck

xx

will do!

i havent got to mobe an inch..... shes coming to my house hehe

all went well :D

she was looking at all the clothes we have brought etc hehe

ive got to go for a gulcose tolerence test. what is it???

Hiya Hev

Glad all went well with your Midwife. Lucky you, getting her to come to you! - Will she visit you for all your appointments?

A Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT) tests for Gestational diabetes. Have you presented with any of the symptoms? - Usually you are only offered such a test when your Midwife thinks there is a possibility that you may have the condition.

Fingers crossed, your tests come back negative
hand_signing_r_sc.gif

Rachael said:
Hiya Hev

Glad all went well with your Midwife. Lucky you, getting her to come to you! - Will she visit you for all your appointments?

A Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT) tests for Gestational diabetes.

thanks for that hun!

yeps she has came to me everytime so far :cheer:

wow.gif
You don't even have to get out of your PJ's!!!!

:rotfl: and she comes in the afternoon so theres no rush to tidy up lol

WOW! I wish mine came to miy house. mind you its not like Ihave to travel far only across the road!!

when you got ot have your test?

xx

sometime next week. ive got to stay at the hosptial for 2 whole hours!!!!

2 hours!!!!

How come? have you got to drink something like lucozade?

xx

Glad all went well with your MW. Lucky you her coming to you.

Hope all goes ok with your glucose test :D

Hey hef,

I went for one the other week and it was sooooooooo boring! Your not allowed to eat anything from 10pm the previous night and only drink water (so not cuppa to wake you up the next morning) They call you in for your first blood test then make you drink a horrid sugary drink ...then you wait for 2 -2.5hrs :sleep: for another blood test! Oh the hospital seats kill your bum... take a good magazine with you or have a good ol chin wag with the other mums waiting! When I got home I was so hungry I eat 8 crumpits!!! :rotfl:

hevwithbump said:
sometime next week. ive got to stay at the hosptial for 2 whole hours!!!!

I have mine wednesday hun,not looking forward to being up the hospital 2 hours either :( ,got to have an anti d injection and a check up too :roll:,could be there a while :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back