Split or Steal...?

dannii87

Reaction score
...And why?

I would STEAL because the outcomes are better. If they split and I stole, I get more money. If I steal and they steal, at least I can leave knowing that if I didn't have the money, they didn't either! :lol: :twisted:

dannii87 said:
...And why?

I would STEAL because the outcomes are better. If they split and I stole, I get more money. If I steal and they steal, at least I can leave knowing that if I didn't have the money, they didn't either! :lol: :twisted:

Thats what i would do too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'd deffo steal... thats what the games all about... If I go away with nothing..I'd make sure the other one went away with nowt too :D

Steal, its silly really, split and its half or nothing, steal and its all or nothing !

Id Steal as well.. You just cant trust anyone to split anyways, although some are stupid enough to do it lol

I'd steal but give them half the money if they chose split ;)

i'd honestly split...

if i thought that half of the money would make a difference to their life of the person i was playing against, i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i stole it.

i think i'm a bit naive though :( :oops: :oops:

I'd split depending on whether I thought the other person would too, if I diodnt trust them I'd prob split

Definitely steal. If they are mean enough to steal from me they don't deserve any money :shakehead:

:D

Urchin said:
I'd steal but give them half the money if they chose split ;)

Did anyone ever see the one where the guy told the other one he was defo going to steal and if he chose split then at the end of the show he would give him half but if he didn't they would both lose. So the guy was bit pissed off but split it and when they opened the balls the guy who first said he was gonna steal had bluffed it and actually shared the money :lol:

I'd steal without a doubt...

my favourite one was ages ago and it was an elderly lady and a young mum of 3... they'd managed to get roughly 90K...and they agreed wholeheartedly that 45K each was plenty so they would split. They shook hands on it and everything...

Got to opening the balls and ....... the young woman stole!!!!!!!! OMG I was shocked. The old woman cried like a baby.... at the end the young woman said "I have 3 kids to think about, what would you have done?"

I thought that was a fair comment, couldn't really argue with it. And she was obviously upset for the old woman.

dannii87 said:
...And why?

Thats what I would do too :D
There was woman on there the other week who everytime someone got voted off she was like 'YES!!!' and she lied all the way through. Did she really expect anyone to split with her at the end :roll:

STEAL!! id try and be really convincing and genuine though! at the end of the day, you come with nothing and id be megga p*ssed off if i shared and they stole from me! so id have to steal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back