Sperm test tomorrow

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
I'd like a grouphug please :( feeling quite low today - hubby has sperm analysis tomorrow and I'm worried he's not gona be able to do it! He gets floppy when feels "pressure" so fingers crossed he can do it for me!!

Big hug to you DW :hug:

Just don't acknowledge his previous floppy's and brush them off as if this time you have no dout that he will be fine.

Maybe take some pics of yourself and put them on his phone, something unexpected and kinky might distract him from his evironment - i've always wanted to do that but chickened out. Plus my arse taking up the whole screen wasn't very flattering.

Let us know how it goes :hug:

:) cheered me up abit thanx
Lou- I've taken pics and sentbthem
Before so I'll definetly do that for him for tomorrow :shock: x fingers crossed that'll be the encouragement he'll need x x

I know what you mean! I thought I would get up and "assist" oh when he was doing the test, but in the end, we had a stupid argument, and he went to the bathroom and did it alone. Anyway, it was enough to get some results!!

Good luck tomorrow hun!

:hug:

Talk dirty to him before he does it ;)

I was lucky enough to assist my OH....but he expected me to do ALL the work :shock:

xxxxxxxx

HE DID IT :yay:
He said the booby pic helped :blush:

Can't believe I'm so chuffed that he done it - but suppose it does take a lot more to overcome their pride for men to do things like this x
:pompom: :pompom: I'm soooo chuffed :pompom: :pompom:

Finally got smile on my face :)

YAY! thats great news, well done Mr Drummer :)

I was the same when pork pie did his, so proud of him

Hope the results are good

Yay! Well done Mr Drummer! Oh and you Drummers Wife for the photo! Love it.

Oh yay, fx for good results for u hun xx

My hubby had to do his yesterday and I had exactly the same thoughts.............. Heres hoping we both get the good results we are hoping for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back