Spencer Ole born 21st April

mumofmany

Reaction score
I had my 4th sweep at 2pm wasn't expecting it to work, so arranged to have a bbq, we lit the bbq and all neighbours were ready my cousin was on her way down with kids, and i got some niggles, nothing painful or regular my cousin said with your history just get to hospital now and no panic about kids, we got to hospital i was 4-5 cm dilated so midwife asked my birthing plan, i said get to hospital, so she said shall i break your waters and we'll start the stop watch, my waters were broke at 5.45pm i had some gas and air which was heaven, midwife told me to push but i said no was scared of it being too fast again so i fel very in control letting baby do alot of the work, midwife promised me if i listened to her i wouldn't tear like last time so i did she told me to blow i blew and he was born at 18.18pm weighing 8lb 13. She was right no stitches not even a graze, I cant believe how calm and relaxed this birth was it was definately my best. I am so happy and so are all the other kids, my 15 month old has just accepted him walks past strokes him on the head and carries on.

Attachments

• spencer.jpg
    spencer.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 187
Aww that's a fab birth story! V impressed that you didn't need stitches even though he was 8lbs 13 xx

Wow, what a great story - sounds like you breezed it!

Congratulations - he is gorgeous!

x

Congrats again! You did so well, can't believe you were home that evening as well! Really pleased this labour went alot better :)

He's a cutie!

x

Congratulations Hun you done so well. such a gorgeous little chap xx

At least you managed to get to the hospital. He's adorable!! xx

Many congrats and well done, he's gorgeous xx

So very pleased for your exeperience with this delivery :) Congrats Lxx

thankis girls, i am so glad hubby has had the snip now because i would definately have more after that experience oops good job something has to stop us carrying on. I am still so in love and happy with my little man and feel so blessed to have 6 beautiful and healthy children.

congratulations he is gorgeous. Love the name Spencer too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back