Special gift for granny?

Lynds77

Reaction score
It's my Mums 60th next month and also her first ever birthday as a "granny"

I want to get her something special from Freya. I LOVE tales from the earth stuff but nothing really seems to fit

I have already got a photo mug and a from you to me book but I would like another more special little gift?

Anyone already bought/seen something that would fit? (No willow tree stuff) x

Ive just got a silver pandora charm made with daisy grace's footprint on. My mums birthday is this thursday. Its arriving tomorrow I think. Will facebook you the pic when it comes. Xc

tapatalking

Thanks Gayle. I had a look at some footprint charms. How does it work? I mean how do they get the print?

I tried to get paint prints from Freya not long ago and it was impossible! She is a wee monkey

Its just a case of using paint to take the print. I done 4 on some card and posted to the lady who does them. Silver flower she is called on facebook. Think theres a part explaining how its done on her page. The print is turned into an impression and cast into chsrms, keyrings, pendants etc. Im really pleased with it as its a bit more special.

The day diva was born I had bought a present for her to give to her granny. Its a sphere of life necklace with daisies on. It was to say thank you for being there with mummy while she came out. Mum cried buckets so I can imagine what she will be like when I give her this charm. Ive also found a lovely poem for her card. I love choosing sentimental things.

For all our father's day cards (grandads too) I took daisys prints and let her sign the cards. She knows what to do and plays along. Maybe a case of practicing with freya? Xx

tapatalking

Have shared the page with you. Xx

tapatalking

Same idea as the footprint charm but you could also look into fingerprint charm or necklace. X

Its just arrived and im so pleased with it. Its on my pandora to show you but I plan to get her the leather bracelet tomorrow. Xx
uploadfromtaptalk1372160328709.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1372160437106.jpg

tapatalking

Where did you get that? It's lovely!! I'm trying to think of Xmas gifts now so I can spread the cost.

its lovely Gayle. I emailed the wifey last night and she said unless I can scan some prints to her, its too late. Nevermind. The hunt continues!

Lynds there's a pottery place near us where you can go and make your own plates with your baby's hand/footprint on. Haven't done it myself tho so don't know how long it would take, but maybe worth looking into something like this near you? xx

its lovely Gayle. I emailed the wifey last night and she said unless I can scan some prints to her, its too late. Nevermind. The hunt continues!

Oh thats a shame. Awk well. Always xmas. She keeps the copy of the print so im going to order one for me when I get bk to earning money.

For divas naming ceremony, her godparents got her a voucher for a place in hamilton where they cast hamds and feet into metal. I have no idea where the voucher is to tell you the name but theres places like it all over. We need to get it done before shes got big handys. Xx

Oh and h+d its called silver flower on facebook. Xx

tapatalking

Its lovely lyndsay. I do love things with meaning. I got the new pandora bangle today and its gorgeous with the charm. My mum will be so chuffed. Xxx

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back