SPD :(

Ally1979

Reaction score
Those of you from Tri 1 will remember i posted about 9 weeks saying i felt like my SPD pains had returned (had it towards the end of my last pregnancy)
Well now at 15 weeks i am really suffering! I cant walk far and am sooooooooo stiff and in sooooooooooo much pain. I am supposed to do walk for life on the 17th of this month and im worried now i wont be able to do it :(
Roll on October :(

Have you got a hip strap from the physio? I find it really helps me. Also swimming and keeping fairly active but not overdoing it - is keeping me mobile :D

Hope you don't suffer too much with it this pregnancy.

I have not been given any help as yet as midwife and Dr dismissed it as SPD as they said it was too early but i know from last pregnancy that is definitly is!

Awww poor you :hug: :hug: you sound really fed up n miserable :hug: Got some visitors this weekend but if you're about on msn in the week we could try n do some distance reiki n see if it gives you any relief hun :hug: xxx speak soon loadsa love Sarah xxxx

Really hope it eases up for you and you find you feel able to get around and are more comfortable real soon Ally1979 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back