spatone natural iron supplement

Discussion in 'Discounts, Deals & Freebies' started by paradysso, Jan 8, 2008.

1. paradysso

paradysso Well-Known Member

Ive been taking this 2 days now and what a difference, i dont feel so lazy and crappy any more. (my midwife recomended me to take it as ive been feeling poorly)

Ive avoided taking iron tablets from doctor as i have terrible side effects with constipation and lovely black poo :shock:

but this stuff is soo nice, no side affect and all natural. just wanted to share with any one else needing to take iron tablets! give it ago!

you can buy in holland and barret, chemists and boots

http://www.spatoneshop.co.uk/home.php

2. Tangerinedream

Tangerinedream Well-Known Member

Yes, I took it too as I was prescribed iron tables to take 3 times a day. The first day (on tablets) I threw up everywhere and felt so ill. My MW told me about spatone. It was great. I felt so much better instantly with no puking or horid side effects :D

3. ella

ella Well-Known Member

I love my iron tablets - they make me feel sooooo much better - but would even prefer a natural supplement - might try these

4. paradysso

the only thing about these as its just natural water with iron in, its like drinking metal hehe leaves such a funny feeling in your mouth like u just licked the kitchen sink :rotfl:

5. Tangerinedream

Tangerinedream Well-Known Member

I added mine to a small glass of orange juice, you could hardly tell there was anything there :)

6. paradysso

so far ive only drank it with squash, think i need to get some real orange juice :dance: