spatone natural iron supplement

paradysso

Reaction score
Ive been taking this 2 days now and what a difference, i dont feel so lazy and crappy any more. (my midwife recomended me to take it as ive been feeling poorly)

Ive avoided taking iron tablets from doctor as i have terrible side effects with constipation and lovely black poo :shock:

but this stuff is soo nice, no side affect and all natural. just wanted to share with any one else needing to take iron tablets! give it ago!

you can buy in holland and barret, chemists and boots

http://www.spatoneshop.co.uk/home.php

Yes, I took it too as I was prescribed iron tables to take 3 times a day. The first day (on tablets) I threw up everywhere and felt so ill. My MW told me about spatone. It was great. I felt so much better instantly with no puking or horid side effects :D

I love my iron tablets - they make me feel sooooo much better - but would even prefer a natural supplement - might try these

the only thing about these as its just natural water with iron in, its like drinking metal hehe leaves such a funny feeling in your mouth like u just licked the kitchen sink :rotfl:

I added mine to a small glass of orange juice, you could hardly tell there was anything there :)

so far ive only drank it with squash, think i need to get some real orange juice :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back