Spare some Babydust?

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey Girls!

4 days until I test!! :shock::oooo:

I keep getting slight cramps so I keep thinking the witch has arrived but thank god she hasn't yet!! I've also had some slight pains in my lady bits?! Never had them before!!

Anyone spare me some babydust? :)

Anybody else testing over the weekend??

xxx

Hiya, I'm not testing til later next week when af is due, but wanted to say loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust: for you =) (and me too!) Good luck hun, hope this is your BFP!

x x x

Good luck and lots of baby dust coming your way :dust::dust::dust:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers and toes are crossed for you clairbear and throwing lots and lots of babydust to you.
X

If AF doesnt arrive by Sunday then I will be testing as well hun as I will be over a week late then I was last time, but I am not holdiong out much hope as my cycles are very irregular and long.

Good luck for you though and here is a great big dollop of baby dust for you :dust::dust::dust:

Ummm, well, i don't have any to spare - but i can loan you some :good:

I want it back though... :oooo:

:dust::dust::dust:

Fingers crossed for you Claire ;)

Cheers Ladies!

Louise thanks for the loan!! I'll be sure to return it in the same condition you lent it to me! :)

Vicky - best of luck for Sunday Hun! :)

xxx

Good luck Clairebear22 - ive got another 10 days until i can test but i hope so see lots more BFPs before that!! xx

Good Luck Clairebear! My AF is due on Saturday so should be testing over the weekend. Not sure whether to wait until AF is actually late though! I'm scared of the lonely line :(

:dust: to us both!!!

Lucia Leek - I'm going to do a test on Sunday which is 1 day before AF is due. I'm worried about only seeing the lonely one line too but I haven't tested in months because my AF keeps surprising me early before I get the chance! I WANT TO TEST PLEASE! (do you think if I shout the witch will hear me and let me test? lol).

Thanks all you lovely ladies! I soooo hope this is the month for me and my lovely OH! :) And all you lovely girlies too! :)

xxx

I need some today and next day or two please! If I can just get my husband into bed then just maybe we could concieve this week. FX and he is some of mine for you! I've put a spell on it to make it extra potent

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Attachments

• 56390-royalty-free-rf-clip-art-illustration-of-a-cat-by-a-sexy-red-haired-witch-stirring-a-spell.jpg
    56390-royalty-free-rf-clip-art-illustration-of-a-cat-by-a-sexy-red-haired-witch-stirring-a-spell.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
babydust to everyone testing/ovulating over the next few days/weekend xxxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sending you loads of Baby Dust!

My AF is due Saturday, but I haven't had any pains or cramps like I normally do, so hey you never know lol Very much doubt it though.......I am testing tomorrow as I have a spare tesco's HPT

Donna x

FX! September is looking like a really good month so far, can you believe how many already? Would be fab to add you to the number. xxxxx

Good luck Baby Lover!

We've just bought 2 asda hpt's! I'm testing on Sunday. Bet the witch comes before then just to spite me!! lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back