*Sovvy... has had her baby!*

leckershell

Reaction score
*edit*

I just got a text from Jen who was being induced yesterday as she'd had no signs-

"Baby Caitlyn born 1.10am today weighing 8lb 1oz" (17th Aug)

Well done chick :cheer:, can't wait to see pics :)

michelle x

My post from Weds 15th ->

Just wanted to send hugs to Jen (Sovvy)... her little girl was due on the 2nd and they were going to go to a superb midwife led unit, but has been given a date of induction for tomorrow (16th) if her little one not arrived. This'll mean that after midnight tonight she can't go to the lovely unit she really really wanted to go to, but will have to go to hospital instead. The hospital is still a nice one, but I know she's mega disappointed at not being able to go to the midwife led unit. She's had all the signs of something happening, and 2 sweeps, but still nothing happened and she'll be 42 weeks tomorrow.

Hugs to Jen, hope your little one makes an appearance today or tonight, and if not then I really hope the hospital make it as pleasant for you as possible, and hopefully you'll be holding your little girl this time tomorrow.

x

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Welcome to the world LO.

Kazz

Congratulations! Welcome to the world baby girl!!!
:cheer: :dance: :clap: :wave: :lol: :dance: :wave:

Woohoo another little baby enters the world. Congratulations Sovvy and welcome baby Caitlyn

WOO! I'm back!

First time I've been able to get to a puter since Catey was born!

Thankyou so much for all your kinds words and congrats, and also for all the help and support you guys have provided throughout my pregnancy.

Caitlyn did NOT want to come out lol, had to have forcep delivery in the end, tried ventuse but she wouldn't budge! (Just as well I was in hospital and NOT at midwifery led unit lol!)

But she's here now and me and my husband are enjoying every moment with our new baby girl.

Hugs Sovvy x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back