I guess I belong here now...

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Thought I would say a quick hello to all you yummy mummies :wave:

Can't believe we all now have our babies! Just to think some of us have all shared the journey together right from TTC up until now!

How is everybody doing?

xxx

:yay: congrats hunny! welcome over :)

i know its been an amazing journey, i've just seen cosmic's bfp too and amy and maybe all in the last few weeks, just a few very important lttc'ers to come start that part of the journey too. ....went a bit off topic there lol!

so pleased to see you here xxx

Hello and welcome!

Harlow is absolutely beautiful! x

Yay welcome!! Havnt spied your pic of Harlow yet, is it in tri3? I really hope you had a good experience when I saw you were getting induced and no birth announcement I was thinking about you! Big time! Anyway welcome, the fun starts here :D

Yay, we finally have Loopy! :love: Harlow is precious, you must be so proud!!!

i know its been an amazing journey, i've just seen cosmic's bfp too and amy and maybe all in the last few weeks, just a few very important lttc'ers to come start that part of the journey too. ....went a bit off topic there lol!

Oh my!! Really!! Has she!!!! I didn't even notice! Slap my wrists! I must go over and wish her congratulations! Lil one steals all my time lately that I dont get chance to get on here much! I know its amazing isnt it. Bless, I love it when a lttc'er gets a BFP. No offence to the shorter BFP's, they are equally as amazing though :) x

Yay welcome!! Havnt spied your pic of Harlow yet, is it in tri3? I really hope you had a good experience when I saw you were getting induced and no birth announcement I was thinking about you! Big time! Anyway welcome, the fun starts here :D

Hey Pinky, I have put my labour story in the Birth Announcements section with some piccies. Aww thanks hun. I feel honoured hehe xx

Oh my!! Really!! Has she!!!! I didn't even notice! Slap my wrists! I must go over and wish her congratulations! Lil one steals all my time lately that I dont get chance to get on here much! I know its amazing isnt it. Bless, I love it when a lttc'er gets a BFP. No offence to the shorter BFP's, they are equally as amazing though :) x

fab isnt it!! i seem to see them a few days late too, don't get half as much time on here anymore xx

Hey hun, congratulations and welcome over x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Hey Louize! welcome over and massive congrats on the safe arrival of your little man :)

aww congratulations and welcome. havent had a chance to see whos having babies anymore, barely make it on here lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back