Sort of back + progress

sarah1

Reaction score
Hi girls

I say sort of back as I'm trying to take time out from all things pregnancy which is incredibly difficult when you are going to the hospital every other day for scans and they tell you absolutely everything about your ovaries!

So after all our keruffle(great word) and upset last week - can't even begin to explain how mad and upset we were - we insisted on speaking to the head fertility doc who we have seen once before. We had a heated conversation about our crappy treatment and asked where on earth we go from here.

He of course backed up the other surgeon who casually forgot to remove the polyp and said that some of it was removed....it can't have been a lot as its still very prominent on the scan. Anyhoo, he said he wasn't sure either way if it needed removing because of its position, at the moment they are saying its at the junction of the cervix, this opinion changes a lot too. So basically, if we'd have seen him before I wouldn't have necessarily needed to have the stupid operation anyway. It was not something I would do for fun! But then he also said he might change his mind in the future and ask me to get it removed.:wall2:

So I'm carrying on with the clomid, a little aprehensively since they seem unsure as to what is causing the miscarriages. My clotting tests came back normal and hubby and I have had blood taken for chromosomes tests. I've just ovulated so have to go back for bloods in a week. Don't feel very hopeful really...... nothing in my body has changed except the clomid so feel like even if we do ever get pg again I will miscarry a 4th then 5th time etc etc etc. And also, we've waited a hell of a long time to get here because of operations etc, which have ended up doing nothing.

So...all in all very deflated. Fingers crossed I actually ovulated. They are incredibly negative in my acu and said 'there might not be an egg in the follicle' the other day, which fills me with joy.

Apologies for the essay, good on you if you got this far xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What?!?? There might not be an egg in the follicle, is that even possible?? :shock:

Glad you got speaking to the head Dr, sorry to hear he backed the other guy up (sounds like holby city). Keep on and on and on at them, make sure you are their priority after all of this!!

xxx

Ha no I didn't think it was possible either - they're so mardy she probably just lied about it! hope you're ok xx

What is acu? :eh:

Sorry about the sitaution Sarah but don't be defeated :hug:

Sooo hard Sarah but try to stay positive! xxxx

Assisted conception unit Louise :). A place where appropriate operative procedure along with positivity and kindness goes out of the window!

Oh phew :)

Thought you meant accupuncturist and i was about to hit the roof - my pet hate is accupuncturists giving out "medical" advice :oooo:

Haha, that's about on the same level as when you tell someone you may not be able to have children and they say 'yes you can cos my mates mates daughter had PCOS and had a miscarriage and she got pregnant!' That's right, because we're all the same you know. Or indeed, the same as GP's giving out medical advice!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back