sorry to post a pram advice thread but...

jojo_2012

Reaction score
my friend's going to mamas and papas outlet store and might be able to lay her hands on a sola I'm hoping I dunno. I haven't been able to get to the store to make a final decision lately.

It's between black, truffle and denim. My favourite inside colour is of the denim one but does anyone think having a denim pram is a bit chavvy?? click here to see

sorry again to post a pram thread lol

I got the black one yesterday hun, its stunning. Seriously... you wont regret black. Its your baby and yoiur choice though hun xx plus it looks amazing if you get the gingerbread blanket aswell. It really brightens it up and looks SO cool. xx I got the carry cot aswell its so comfy and soft and its really really nice and worth the extra money :) xx

Last edited:
I got the black one yesterday hun, its stunning. Seriously... you wont regret black. Its your baby and yoiur choice though hun xx plus it looks amazing if you get the gingerbread blanket aswell. It really brightens it up and looks SO cool. xx I got the carry cot aswell its so comfy and soft and its really really nice and worth the extra money :) xx

don't you worry about the grey interior getting a bit grubby that's my only worry with the black :/

Be careful you get all your promised, we nearly got ripped off in m&ps!

Loadsa prams are now denim so I think that it must be the style now!! We are getting a denim car seat coz its sooo cute!!
xxxx

I think you should go for it, the denim pram looks very snazzy. The only thing about the black ones id say is they look a bit boring!, theres nothing about them for that money, but with the looks of the denim its more than one colour like on the bar its got stripes! :D

But go with what you like!, your pram your rules ;)

don't you worry about the grey interior getting a bit grubby that's my only worry with the black :/

Not at all, even if you get the denim you still have to get a black carry cot they dont do them in demin so it makes no diffrence and the pram is black insde

Lol and I'm obviously boring :roll: I'd rather have black it looks trendy and fresh and like I said brigten it up with snazzy blankets like the gingerbread which i got

Last edited:
took OH to have a look and we think we're getting the black one now :) I like that it's light inside my baby will be like a glowing angel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back