Bug or body getting ready? tmi

redbear

Reaction score
So tonight i've started having the run's (sorry tmi) but im actually better from my cold and feel ok not ill... im on Co codamol that is suposed to make you constipated :S
OH had sickness and runs along with the cold im getting over last week but he was really ill with it (high temperature etc) where as im better now and got over the cold..... maybe im getting my hopes up but i remember someone saying it can be your body getting ready for birth... but how can i tell the difference!
I hope im not going to get ill again!!!

i know having the runs can be a sign of your body preparing for labour, i've had them for the last 3 weeks :blush:

but if OH had a bug i'm not sure hun, see what happens during the course of the night, if its constant ring MW but if its only once or twice i wouldnt worry, make sure to drink plenty of water tho so you don't get dehydrated!

Well i was ok last night didn't have any more but was waking up with back pain all night, then this morning woke up feeling like i was going to be sick, im ok now but it might be another bug, i hope not im only just getting better!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back