Sorry it's me again!

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I only had 1 opk left in the packet so I thought I would try it today again to see what came up and its darker then it was a few days ago, really thick pink clear line (not quite as dark as the control line but not too far off it) so my LH is definitely increasing BUT I am on day 3 of my period which was actually due tomorrow or sunday.

Everytime I google this I get posts saying it "could mean your preg" but thats usually for people who haven't had a period. I don't know what else to do!!! I have 1 hpt left (a sainsburys one) which didn't pick anything up days ago. Will I just use it tomorrow with fmu and if its neg then im def not pregnant?

help!!!

Last edited:
hey hun,
ive heard of getting a positive OPK when pregnant, but ive never heard of getting a positive OPK on your period. so i not really sure hun, i wish i knew the answer for you!!!

i mean, people can have a period when pregnant.
i hope someone can give you an answer hun xxxx

I did a search and it said that some women can ovulate again when their period is on!
Don't know what the chances are or wether just everythings a bit skrewy. X

Hey Hun,
Before I Got My Positive I Used An OPK Just To Make Sure As Didnt Want To Use A Preg Test And It Was Positive So I Said To OH Omg My Bodys Fucked.. And Actually My Body Wasnt Messed Up It Was Because I Was Infact Pregnant!! :O xx

Pink Punch, hows your period? Is it a normal one or is it quite light? Do you still feel any symptoms?

Pink Punch, hows your period? Is it a normal one or is it quite light? Do you still feel any symptoms?

It just feels exactly like a period actually.. not lighter and not heavier. Well I still get twinges but I suppose that could just be period aches or ovulation pains. I've been really light headed but then I usually am with af.

I thought that once my period came I could call it a day and realise I wasn't pregnant but Im still clinging on for some reason. Im at the stage now where I really dont mind if im not preg, I just want a definite no! :wall2:

My last hpt test was neg this morning so I really can't be. IF I am, I won't know for weeks because im not testing again lol

Hey Hun,
Before I Got My Positive I Used An OPK Just To Make Sure As Didnt Want To Use A Preg Test And It Was Positive So I Said To OH Omg My Bodys Fucked.. And Actually My Body Wasnt Messed Up It Was Because I Was Infact Pregnant!! :O xx

Thats quite unusual isn't it? I wonder why. When did you actually get a positive hpt?

Hey Hun,

Thats quite unusual isn't it? I wonder why. When did you actually get a positive hpt?

4 days after positive OPK i think it was :eh: so weird really but it happened to me lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back