Now I know whats the matter with her!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
The last three or four days and nights here have been stressfull, all she has done is sob and cry! I thought she was ill as she had cold symtons so was just trying to let her run its course.

Popped a bottle into her mouth tonight and looked in her mouth and noitced she has a top tooth coming through! :cheer: :cheer: at last and gave her some calpol and out like a light now!

Thought it was more common for bottom teeth to come through first.

And, i picked her up earlier for a cuddle and she looked straight at her daddy and said very clearly Da-da for the first time, were such proud parents!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh bless her :hug: :hug: What a clever girl!!!! I bet your OH was so pleased!

Aww yay Immy :cheer: :cheer:

Maddison has started copying me, if I say dada or mama she will repeat it (sometimes :lol: ) and if I shake my head from side to side she does it too, I love this age :D

I gave birth to the best little girl ever!

Though i hope she dont wake me up tonight, i have my calpol at the ready and bottles made up in the fridge just in case she decided to wake us up!

She is such a little sweetheart. Hope she doesn't suffer too much with the teething :hug:

Well she slept through last night gave her some of that calprofen and put her in her gro bag, gave her her favourite dummy and slept all through.

Feel refreshed this morning after the last couple of days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back