sorry havent been around

sam96031

Reaction score
hi all sorry i havent been around much last week but on the way home from my 4d scan on thursday we nearly crashed an hurt my neck and shoudler. on friday i was violently ill and was taken into hospital and kept in for observation they monitored the baby incase she had been squashed by the belt but shes fine so its just me with a crappy immune system who cant protect my baby so thats why i havent been online

Sorry to hear youve had such a ruff weekend :hug: welcome back hunny and glad all is well :hug:

awww hope ur feeling better now hunny :hug:

Oh dear babe what do you mean violently ill?? Was it the crash that made you poorly??

Hope you feel better soon

JaidyBaby said:
Oh dear babe what do you mean violently ill?? Was it the crash that made you poorly??

Hope you feel better soon
it was a mix of shock from the near crash and a bug :( im getting better by the day and fingers crossed :pray: that well both be better soon ill try and keep you up to date thanx for the comments girls :hug:

Hope you are feeling back on form soon babe, sorry to hear about the accident and that you've been poorly - Get Well Soon x

of course you can protect your baby, it was just an accident, I hope you start feeling better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back