sorry not been around

fynemum

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:
I have missed you all :hug: My computer has been playing up and then broke all together...so not been online for ages...... It is great to see how far on most of you are already and also the flurry of new arrivals :clap: Well done to all new mums and babies :clap: :hug: :cheer: :dance:

I have been doing well...... although I had a shaky 9th October as it was exactly one year since I lost my boy :cry: I got a lovely Text message from one of the girls on the forum which made me happy that someone cared about him......

But on a more positive note.... I have only 17 days before this little bundle is due to be born :shock: :lol: :dance: how great is that!!!! yippee!!!

Anyway, once again, I am very sorry I haven't been around, and i shall try to partake in the forum more now my computer is working again :cheer:

Now time to go check mail, and catch up.... talk soon friends, Love Yvonne xx :hug: :hug:

Aww great to hear from you Yvonne & glad your back, not long for you now bet your so excited!

I imagine 9th Oct was a tough day, it was my EDD on 27th Sept and it was very hard but in a way gave closure to things. Hope your ok, we should catch up soon :hug: x

Hi girls, thank you for the warm welcome, :hug:

Jo, I am glad you found closure of sorts, i know what you mean :hug: and YES SO EXCITED only 17 days to go till due.... :dance:

I hope you are all keeping well, and i look forward to our catch up :hug: :wave:

Thanks Lisa,
i sent you a PM...... I totally LOVE your scan picture signature..... so clear...... wow :clap: :dance:

talk soon, glad your doing so well.
Lv Yvonne

wow yvonne.... only 16 days to go???? amazing how fast time goes by! Hope youre feeling well and nice to see you back!
flower x

Wow flower, thanks can't believe your baby is over a month old already too... time really does fly eh? lovely to hear from you, Lv Yvonne xx

Got the PM thanks :hug:

I love that scan pic- so clear!

We have a 4d scan booked for Saturday and my mum is down from Scotland then- think she will be even more excited than me :D

Lisa...... good for you!! and your mum... he he he.... a 4D scan....yippee
that sounds great, I hope your going to share them too?
:dance: :cheer: :hug: Yvonne x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back