Sorry girls!

Strangeness

Reaction score
Just wanted to say sorry as I haven't been around much the past week! We have just moved house and it was manic! The house was filthy so I had to spend a whole day scrubbing the house from top to bottom. I literally worked on it from 11am when we got the keys til 11pm and then still had more to do the next day. It's starting to slowly look like home though and I'm in love with our new house! The area is amazing, we live right across the road from a huge park and our view is trees and people playing with their dogs and children etc. It's just so peaceful and I couldn't think of a more perfect home to bring our baby to and for my son to grow up in :D So after all the dirt it's looking a lot better and it's our own :D

How have all you girls been? Have I missed anything? I'm trying to catch up a bit but haven't got long online as we haven't got it set up at home until friday. Have my 20 week scan on tuesday which I'm nervous but very excited about! Jodie lou I hope yours goes well too hun and you have fun looking at your baby girl :D

I'll be back again soon though :D :wave:

I'm really glad everything is going well for you! Your house sounds like it's coming together and the location sounds perfect!!

We're all fine thanks :D Glad to have you back around for advice and things. Hope everything goes well, you'll have to post some pics of your new home!!

Good luck for your scan :hug: xx

Living so close to a park sounds great :D good luck for your scan on tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back