Hooray, yippee, yeeha, whoopee!!!!!!!!

timsmom

Reaction score
I feel like things are looking up. We have just got the lease on the house approved!!! We collect the keys on Monday and our stuff comes out of storage on Wednesday. My parting shot at my sister is that I haven't told her. She will come home from work on Wednesday night, we will be gone and she will have no settee and no washing machine!!
Oh well, they do say what goes around comes around, good karma amd all that.!!!

havent seen your other posts....whats up with your sister?
I also have good news, my in laws are finally moving out next week (fingers crossed) they are also just waiting for the approval signoff....

:dance: :dance: :dance: :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Yay! Glad you've finally got your own place sorted. That will make you feel a lot better. Maybe you and your sister will be able to patch things up once you've both got your own space :hug:

Oh Candygirl! You have my deepest sympathy! :shock:
I can think of nothing worse than having the in laws living with me, I think I'd go and live in the shed :lol:

Candy girl. I moved in with my sister in March after selling our house as she was supposed to be going to Australia. 9 Months later she is still here, we are bank rolling her and since I told her I wanted to move out because I was now pregnant and it was only meant to be a temporary arrangement, she hasn't spoken to us and wants us out asap. Awful atmosphere, stress has made me ill.

Babylicious. Yes they are both mine and I don't give a fuck what she sits on to be honest. It's pay back time!.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thats great news Timsmom its about time you had some good news.
Make sure you dont overdo when you move in though.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

dont worry sweetheart I know exactly how you feel

my Outlaws :) have been living with us for 4 months as they have now moved here from South Africa.
It wouldnt be too bad (said with a little bit of hesitance) if they paid their way, but we have been "supporting" them so to say all this time and my bills have doubled over the last 4 months.

Really gets me agro as they know our situation with the baby on the way and us not being able to get any help and me having to go back to work straight after the baby is born.

We have done soooo much for them and they were starting to get too comfortable. We had to be straight with them and give them a deadline - they just werent leaving or making plans to move out on their own.
Thankfully they have taken the hint and have now found a place of their own - they move next saturday (cant wait). I basically found out I was preg and they arrived shortly after so hubby and I havent really had time to enjoy being pregnant with the sickness AND the stress of having 3 extra people living with us in our tiny 2 bed house....
Also want to get started on the nursery but cant cos they are in the spare room and there is no space for all their stuff and the nursery furniture.

As you can imagine - Im really looking forward to having my space back
Call me selfish but enough is enough now....

Gee - that turned out to be quite a long post

:rotfl:

You're not at all selfish putting up with the in-laws all that time. And paying for them too! :shock: No wonder you're excited about them leaving. I'd want my own space back too.

you girls both deserve gold medals annd a standing ovation :clap: :clap:

timsmom said:
Candy girl. I moved in with my sister in March after selling our house as she was supposed to be going to Australia. 9 Months later she is still here, we are bank rolling her and since I told her I wanted to move out because I was now pregnant and it was only meant to be a temporary arrangement, she hasn't spoken to us and wants us out asap. Awful atmosphere, stress has made me ill.

Babylicious. Yes they are both mine and I don't give a f**k what she sits on to be honest. It's pay back time!.

I wish I could see her face :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back