We got a house!!

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
And its in a perfect location (i havent been to the house yet) we get the keys at 11am tomorrow morning!!!

So excited :D :D

Now to round up the troops and get all our stuff moved over!

Ooh that's fab hope ur hat and boots arrive before u move! I posted them yesterday xx

heheh its okay, i think the moving process will be quite a long, drawn out one! lol xx

No problem! Jasper is going to have his own room :) :) (well, for a year and a half until the new baby is in there!!) So cool :) :)

I do NOT believe this, OH has just come home (well hes been home for a while actually) really glum and downtrodden and through unhappy about 'something' so i have tried gentle to ask him whats up a couple of times 'Nothing, dunno, just feeling low and weird' Okay, so i sort of left it to it (this is after my head has been IN THE CLOUDS all day and i have been running about finding friends to help us move and look after Jasper and generally get going this weekend.

Liam bring me dinner, puts the dinner down for the baby 'Here you go baby (in soft lovely voice) 'Here' to me in a gruff pissed off voice.

Now i dont know WHAT i have done or WHY Liam is treating me like this but its a wind up! I have struggled for MONTHS to get us decent temporary housing, through them saying they would house me in Trowbridge (25 milles away) to them trying to house us in Amesbury and now we finally got a place in the most perfect of locations and its been after such trouble and such hardship...

and he isnt even pleased, infact far from pleased, he is down right pissed off about it.

what the hell does THAT mean? He is saying that i havent 'allowed' him his emotions but actually i really feel like he hasnt allowed me MY emotion. I have worked SO hard the last few months to get everything right and sorted out and THIS is what i get for my efforts? He doesnt give a fuck!

Grrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back