Finally!

babyem

Reaction score
So some may know that I have been having issues with my family as well as in laws, and have been staying at my MILs house which wasn't working out and had been forced to leave my dads. Well after weeks of saving and being in an environment I hate and is very stressful, me and OH have finally got our own house!! We get the keys on the 2nd of April, just over a week before our 20 week scan! So happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak and be in our own home with nobody else and their stupid opinions!! Eeeee! Sorry, had to share! Now can start setting up our family home and getting things sorted for the baby!! xxx

Brilliant news! there is a light at the end of the tunnel x

Oh that is fantastic news!! I am so pleased to hear that!

So happy for u babyem! U deserve it! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Brillaint news, over the moon for you :) x

Really pleased for you hun, must've been awful living with unnecessary stress esp while pregnant. 2 April will be here before you know it xxx

So happy for you :) Congratulations. Hopefully you will now be able to relax and enjoy your pregnancy and then your little bubba :) xx

This is fab stuff, bet you had great pleasure in telling them....
Good luck with your new home xxx

Yay! Congratulations! Hope the move goes ok and everything :) Brilliant news for you!

Oh I am so pleased! We stayed here for an extra week, then we have to go to SILs, and my MIL was like 'oh so me and M dont know when your going to hers' so OH said we were waiting til the end of the week.. 'its the end of the week now, you need to go'. Shes touched I swear!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back