• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sorry girls !!

mrz85

Reaction score
sorry ladies for my post !! keep over thinking this and it s playing on my mind !!wednesday i was laughing and lost a bit of urine! ever time i cough or laugh it happens !!! but what if it s not urine and it s my waters wud i know ? I got a gp appot 2mrw shal i mention it to her !!! so embarssaing !

Your know if they went 'coz they usually gush there'd be no mistaking it. I've never experienced it just trickling out a bit at a time. There's also your plug in place too, I really wouldn't worry my bladder gets very weak during pregnancy there's alot of pressure on it. xx

If it smells of wee, its probably wee lol.
Lots of pregnant women lose control of their bladder x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I know it probly is wee I feel so ashamed though !! x

My waters never gushed I had a small trickle and that didnt last but knew it was my waters I felt them pop

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

i never felt a pop or anything x

Unfortunately it sounds like you might have to join some of us lovely ladies in the 'tena club'!!!!
It's mortifying I know but rest assured you are not the only one... I accidently wee'd on the sofa after a coughing fit the other day :(

thnxs ladies !! glad it s not just me x

This makes me think maybe I should really start my pelvic floor exercises... I've been really slack with it, probably regret that :(

This makes me think maybe I should really start my pelvic floor exercises... I've been really slack with it, probably regret that :(

That's probably a very good idea as with the extra pressure you'd be giving them an extra tough workout , I don't think mine would hold out now though , I'll stick to doing mine in the bath I think just in case :whistle:

I'm going to have to look on youtube or something, so I know what to do exactly lol

Sorry hun, you made me laugh... pelvis floor exersizes...slack...:rofl:xxx

If it was your waters, you would probably know, as I've heard they have a very distinct smell to them!

I was told pelvic floor exercises are when you imagine you are trying to stop yourself having a poo and wee at the same time, for 15 secs each time.

*** United Nations of Tena welcomes all!! ***

We have numerous members! Dont be shy! x

just back from gp and she says it s urine :/ and to empty my bladder ever hour evan if i dont need to x

just back from gp and she says it s urine :/ and to empty my bladder ever hour evan if i dont need to x

Thats good news tho really at least all is ok x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I'm going every hour and sometimes in between too :eh:

Yep, I get this. Always and me have a special thing going these days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back